Topic Options
#343010 - 07/31/08 02:05 PM Just a coincidence
Posthuman Offline

Loc: Seattle
I read TSB several decades ago, and I found it very interesting, but too brutal for my sentiments.

I read it again a few months ago, and had the AHA! moment.

Instant "conversion", I remembered WHO I AM, as if awakening from a lifelong trance.

A Satanist.

Since then, I've been ardently applying the principles.

I'm experiencing a strange reorganization of thought processes, a deep shift in self, its a bit unnerving yet fascinating.

Longstanding stupid habits are dropping away, effortlessly.

I'm receiving far more unsolicited attention from attractive women, good times.

Far more complements about various aspects of myself, people seem to want to know me, be close to me.

Opportunities are appearing in areas where I once seemed stuck.

My enemies appear to be weakening, screwing up their lives.

I feel an (imaginary) immense dark electromagnetic like force around and within me, I'm in silent communication with this "force", it seems like it's a separate entity from me, but I know its just a part of my hidden self.

I ask what it (me) wants, it answers, "solidity, to be more solid, more real".

I acknowledge that our pattern recognition wetware (faces in the clouds) can cause us to see significance in random experiences, so this is all simply coincidence.

};>

--------------

I know this post doesn't transit a high entertainment value, its not sexy powerful Halloween cool, it doesn't illustrate a high social value for the presenter, I get no brownie points for posting it.

However it may serve to illustrate how Satanism can be very personal, or intimate if you will, its not a fad for some of us, not something I wear only on Tuesdays.

And thank you so much CoS et all, and those who allow me to participate in this forum, I am truly grateful.

Hail me.

Edited by Posthuman (08/01/08 03:41 AM)

#343233 - 08/01/08 04:27 PM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Zardex Offline

Congratulations. smile
It's always great to be, when alive.

Hail Satan!

#343327 - 08/02/08 01:43 AM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: ]
Posthuman Offline

Originally Posted By: JustAnotherBeast

you must have gotten a good job.

not yet

I presume its because of body language changes. subconscious insecurities which I was/am unaware negatively effecting my subliminal social presentation.

uhhh, I act more confident.

Attraction is not a conscious choice.

Edited by Posthuman (08/02/08 01:46 AM)

#345559 - 08/12/08 02:23 AM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
HorrorCore Offline

Loc: WA
Originally Posted By: Posthuman

. . . had the AHA! moment.

Instant "conversion", I remembered WHO I AM, as if awakening from a lifelong trance.

A Satanist.

Since then, I've been ardently applying the principles.

I'm experiencing a strange reorganization of thought processes, a deep shift in self, its a bit unnerving yet fascinating.

I just recently started studying satanism and came to the same conclusion. I feel confident, stronger and in control. all of my problems that existed prior to my conversion seem petty. I feel like this is who I have always been and everything about it just feels so right. I'm ready to apply my new found knowledge and live my life the way that I've always wanted to.

I would also like to thank those who participate in this forum, the abundance of information here blows me away. I look forward to many discussions.

#345605 - 08/12/08 08:23 AM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Zardex Offline

Attraction is not a conscious choice.

With skill it can be made to be. Making people fall in love is very easy actually.
Not that you can choose to be attracted to someone you're not, or attract someone who isn't attracted to you, but when you know more about the reasoning of the unconscious you can get more tools in recognizing what are the things your body is looking for, and who is looking for the things in your body.

Thus you can actually know if someone will be attracted to you before they know it themselves, when you know what natural signs to look for that nature has provided.

That has little to do with finding a fitting companion who would make a good friend, except it's easier to find them too faster when you have easier time finding and skimming through the "biologically attracted to you / almost guaranteed to fall in love" types.

It takes a lot of human studies and experimentation though to become knowledgeable enough for total confidence of what types go for you. Others have natural talent for such things though. laugh I have to rely on my brain.

#346319 - 08/15/08 11:07 AM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Templar LXVI Offline

Loc: Australia
Your post was like a program. The feeling was compelling. Do you too spark the interests of others never before accomplished by conventional means of being oneself? It is a comforting thought isn't it that a simple shift in attitude can turn the tides of so many aspects of your own life?

LXVI

#346440 - 08/16/08 02:08 AM Re: a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
I acknowledge that our pattern recognition wetware (faces in the clouds) can cause us to see significance in random experiences, so this is all simply coincidence.

If you label it that then that is what it will remain.

If you want more, reach for more.

#346822 - 08/17/08 08:31 PM Re: a coincidence [Re: Nemo]
Posthuman Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemo
Quote:

If you label it that then that is what it will remain.

If you want more, reach for more.

Thank you for your input, it's highly valued.

Just because our minds may create pattern and meaning where there may not be, does not mean that there are no patterns and meanings there.

Pretending, and so acting as if there is more to this, all the while keeping in mind that there may not be, seems essential to greater magic.

I have seen profound, ineffable result from greater magic.

#346898 - 08/18/08 11:00 AM Re: a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Zardex Offline

Just because our minds may create pattern and meaning where there may not be, does not mean that there are no patterns and meanings there.

"There" is nothing, except what you say there is.
Everything is always the creation of your mind, and everyone uses it the best they can according to their understanding of their own self.

And what is the self? Does it even exist? Probably not, but what's to stop you from making that up?

#346964 - 08/18/08 05:36 PM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I haven't read the responses to your post.
You may, or may not, have had something said about the use of the word "conversion". But, I am glad you mentioned some of the changes you have noticed since you have embraced what you think is your nature. (I mean no disrespect by using the term "think". I find it best to take people at their word, without making assumptions). We talk a lot about being born Satanists. It is just as important to develop our potential. My wife will vouch that she has noticed changes in me since reading our common tome and owning up to my nature.
Thanks for the reminder.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#346988 - 08/18/08 08:58 PM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Posthuman Offline

Notice the quotes around the term "conversion"
Owning up to my nature, thats a better way to put it.

Or maybe shaking off a lifetime of indoctrinated stupidity to find the self underneath?

I was approached in the 80's by an interesting satanist couple early in the morning at an all night D iner, I wasn't shocked or surprised, I was amused and entertained.

I didn't get much information from them when pressed, I feel they were just trying to get a shock reaction, and didn't care to elaborate about CoS, I wonder how things may have changed with a bit more information.

I believe my salad dressing answer was "none", I wonder who they were?

Edited by Posthuman (08/18/08 09:34 PM)

#347012 - 08/18/08 11:43 PM Re: Just a coincidence [Re: Posthuman]
G X B Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Florida
"Conversion", awakening, epiphany; the terms are irrelavent unless you're representing Satanism publicly. The important thing now is, read, study, learn, apply, achieve, and evolve. It isn't a chosen lifestyle, it simply is the lifestyle.

Replace "In God We Trust" with "Responsibility to the Responsible."

"Knowledge is long, and life is short, and he who does not know, does not live." -Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom

MySpace | The Third Side Conservative | Undercroft

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43829 Topics
405227 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements