Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#343226 - 08/01/08 02:13 PM Best website for those interested in Eugenics!
Enigma777 Offline

This is not the homepage, just my favorite part, but you can find it from there : Swedish Sterilization

I think sterilizing mentally instable or retarded women is a good step. It is in their best interest and it helps society a great deal. May be we could persuade women who have genetic defects to sterilize and they can have sex without worrying about pregnancy.

For males, we could try vasectomy. FalloutGod once posted THIS

I think programs like this can have a great number of benefits to society.
It could help with the current population crisis, growing rice prices, poverty, accidental pregnancies, taxes, crime rates, orphanage, etc.

When the word 'eugenics' is mentioned, most people conjure up images of Nazism, mass killings, etc. This comes from a sad case of Reducto ad hitlerum

You can persuade those who have genetic defects to not give birth and adopt instead. But some might consider that wrong as well, and would they really listen?

You can encourage abortion since many people who make these kinds of mistakes are either poor or screwed up. But I was shown a series of images showing real babies cut into pieces and that was absolutely horrifying! (I could post the link if you want)

And of course, we could encourage the best to mate only with the best!

Edited by nicesatan777 (08/01/08 02:15 PM)

#343244 - 08/01/08 03:16 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Zardex Offline

That guy on the video looks like a textbook case of "temporal lobe personality".

Many of the most fanatic religious people, who see religious meaning in almost everything, have suffered what is called a "kindling" (a highly controversial phenomenon) in the neural connections between their temporal lobes and amygdala that can occur as a result of "emotional storms" or epilepsy.
The condition resulting this "kindling" is called "temporal lobe personality".

Brief temporal lobe storms can also occur naturally in sensitive, emotionally strained, tired or disoriented people.

Temporal lobe storms can include hallucinations.

However it's just not politically correct to talk about it until it's connection to religiosity in general is sufficiently verified.

#343262 - 08/01/08 04:21 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: nicesatan777

FalloutGod really should have known better than to post links to videos of himself here.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#343273 - 08/01/08 05:14 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Zardex]
Pirate Offline

That is very interesting. I've never heard of a Temporal Lobe Storm. I wonder if such a phenomenon may occur in creative, artistic individuals. I know for a fact that I lapse into an alternate state of mind during the time that I am doing something creative. I wonder. Thank you for mentioning this.

#343277 - 08/01/08 06:00 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Scion]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Scion

FalloutGod really should have known better than to post links to videos of himself here.

What do you mean?

#343278 - 08/01/08 06:21 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Scion]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia

The cerebral black hole? Did he ever know better? crossbones

NiceSatan777: You forgot to mention what I told you earlier about the "Swedish sterilization laws". Why did you not post that information here, as it is quite relevant?

#343282 - 08/01/08 07:09 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Mr Avarice]
Enigma777 Offline

Most sincere apologies!

But what is it you want me to say?

Well you did tell me to post the link and I thank you for that. smile
What else? You said that the sterilizations were abolished 32 years ago.
It started as a means to obtain "racial purity" and then developed into a much more sensible act. Also, your Gov. is feminist.

Am I missing something?

Edited by nicesatan777 (08/01/08 07:10 PM)

#343314 - 08/01/08 10:03 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
John.Doe Offline

I'm expecting medical research to reach a state where all people can receive reversible sterilization at birth. Once they prove they have the maturity and money to support their children, the process will be reversed.

But then again, I don't expect politics to reach this state any time soon...

#343328 - 08/01/08 11:49 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: John.Doe]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
I also wanted to point out this topic which is about mandatory birth control in General. http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=342957#Post342957
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#343342 - 08/02/08 01:46 AM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Pirate]
Zardex Offline

Originally Posted By: Pirate
I know for a fact that I lapse into an alternate state of mind during the time that I am doing something creative.

This sounds like the state known as the flow.
It is possible though that the flow has similar neurological bases as activity between some other parts of the brain than temporal lobe storms, but I haven't heard of any research in to it from cognitive neurology approach.
Maybe that is one among the thousands of ideas there is to go with if anyone is thinking to pursue masters degree in cognitive neurology.

Originally Posted By: John.Doe
I'm expecting medical research to reach a state where all people can receive reversible sterilization at birth.

When that happens it's likely we will have already reached a state where we don't need to reproduce by conventional means at all.
We may be planning designer quality babies and buying them from laboratories by then. In 20 to 50 years perhaps. Maybe not if culture will not allow it. We can already produce synthetic embryos, just not very efficiently and we still need a woman's womb for reproduction for the time being.

(20 to 50 years is an approximate according to the rule of technological progress that should allow extensive interpretation of human genes with the aid of computers to reach the point where we know enough to manipulate them. The human genome has already been entirely mapped once. Now we just need to do it to more and more different individuals and work to interpret the results.)

#343348 - 08/02/08 01:56 AM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Scion Offline

I was making a snarky comment about the (not so dearly) departed poster in question.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

#343367 - 08/02/08 04:22 AM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Quote:

Most sincere apologies!

But what is it you want me to say?

Well you did tell me to post the link and I thank you for that. smile
What else? You said that the sterilizations were abolished 32 years ago.
It started as a means to obtain "racial purity" and then developed into a much more sensible act.
Also, your Gov. is feminist.

Am I missing something?

No worries. The parts I highlighted are the ones I thought to be relevant to this thread.

My feelings on the Swedish government is another matter entirely and not something that should be discussed upstairs.

HS!

#343682 - 08/03/08 09:47 PM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Scion]
Enigma777 Offline

I was making a snarky comment about the (not so dearly) departed poster in question.

What's wrong with him?

He's got a cool avatar!

#343714 - 08/04/08 03:44 AM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Scion Offline

Well, I wasn't the one who branded him an "intellectual black hole", although I do agree with that label.

#343748 - 08/04/08 07:35 AM Re: Best website for those interested in Eugenics! [Re: Enigma777]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America
It is in their best interest and it helps society a great deal. (...) I think programs like this can have a great number of benefits to society.
It could help with the current population crisis, growing rice prices, poverty, accidental pregnancies, taxes, crime rates, orphanage, etc.

Society doesn't need help. Why bother? Please keep your dearly good intentions to yourself. Your belief in salvation is only a secular version of the Christian faith. Stop preaching.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44454 Topics
407335 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold