Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#343374 - 08/02/08 05:13 AM Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
http://www.welt.de/english-news/arti2274086/Grisly_murder_aboard_Greyhound_bus_in_Canada.html

I saw this on the news somewhere this week and my jaw just dropped. I mean.. this is just effing insane! I mean.. I am not easily surprised by this kind of violence at all, but this one sent shivers down my spine. This guy didn't even know his victim and just murdered him in cold blood, no reason at all.. It makes me wonder why someone would do something so... insane..
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#343384 - 08/02/08 06:02 AM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Furcifer Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
It didn't say where he got stabbeb but judging by the horendousness, this guy had one too many fried chickens with spices that probably acted upon his glaucoma.

#343406 - 08/02/08 09:45 AM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Emerald Offline

Loc: St. Petersburg, FL
I am surprised that no Good Samaritans even made an attempt to stop the guy. It takes a lot of strength and energy to stab someone that many times and the stabber could have been easily stopped by a group of three or four people. At the very least they could have stopped him from desecrating the already dead body as he did.

#343408 - 08/02/08 10:06 AM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Emerald]
Sakura Offline

My point exactly Emerald! I mean he stabbed the guy 40 to 50 times, cut his head off, walked to the front of the bus, tossed the head, walked back to the body and proceeded to disembowel him. In all that time no one did anything! The bus was loaded, and all the guy had was a knife! I can of course imagine in the first few minutes the grizzly scene was happening it might have seemed unreal, and the people where unable to react due to the insanity, but somewhere somebody could have done something..
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#343425 - 08/02/08 12:07 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Emerald Offline

Hear, hear my friend.

#343429 - 08/02/08 12:20 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Emerald]
Pirate Offline

This just proves that people enjoy violence more than justice. A few of the people on the bus were willing to block the exit with their bodies but they were not willing to stop the killing. They were begging to be victims but nobody could stand to be a victor.

Reminds me of a story a U.S. Army Sergeant told me once.

A soldier was deployed. His wife lived on base. Another soldier who was not deployed had an affair with his wife. The deployed soldier returned ahead of schedule and caught them. He proceeded to chase the dishonorable soldier on foot across base with a machete. The chase lasted about twenty minutes in plain view. Not one MP witnessed the chase. The fleeing soldier stopped in front of the chow hall at a phone booth to call the MPs for help. The betrayed soldier yanked him out of the booth and into the middle of the street. He forced him to the ground with a boot on his back and began to hack away at the subdued soldiers neck with the machete. The soldiers in the chow hall never missed a bite. Nobody got up to call the MPs. And only after the beheading was finished did the MPs arrive.

#343433 - 08/02/08 12:35 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I read elsewhere that he started to eat the guy.

#343445 - 08/02/08 01:02 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
The lesson of this incident, Be aware at all times. We live in a world full of defective people who's personal defects make them a danger to the rest of us.

I was watching some of the interviews with passengers on the news and they all said the same thing, they were oblivious to what was going on until near the end of the attack. The man in the adjacent seat to the attacker said the victim was sleeping with head phones on. He let his guard down and paid for it with his life. Never have the attitude "Oh, that couldn't happen here." Always be on guard!

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#343447 - 08/02/08 01:06 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: tovasshi]
Sakura Offline

Originally Posted By: tovasshi

Well, I don't know about that, but he is Chinese, and Chinese people are known to eat anything with a pulse. grin

#343450 - 08/02/08 01:14 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sideshowtuper]
Sakura Offline

Originally Posted By: Sideshowtuper
The lesson of this incident, Be aware at all times. We live in a world full of defective people who's personal defects make them a danger to the rest of us.

I was watching some of the interviews with passengers on the news and they all said the same thing, they were oblivious to what was going on until near the end of the attack. The man in the adjacent seat to the attacker said the victim was sleeping with head phones on. He let his guard down and paid for it with his life. Never have the attitude "Oh, that couldn't happen here." Always be on guard!

Well said! The world is full of wacko's and letting your guard down could cost you your life. I travel by bus on a daily basis and I am always aware of what happens around me, so if something goes wrong, i'll be gone faster than Speedy Gonzales and Road Runner put together. I value my life grin

#343456 - 08/02/08 01:40 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Very nice, but... how does this relate to Satanism?

#343458 - 08/02/08 01:47 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Old_Pig]
Sakura Offline

Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
Very nice, but... how does this relate to Satanism?

Well, I guess to me this is another case of responsibility to the responsible. I am really interested in knowing what kind of excuse he will come up with for doing this. As far as I have heard he hasn't spoken and refused to take a lawyer, so would he be one of the few people accepting the consequences of their own actions without saying "the devil made me do it?".

#343531 - 08/03/08 04:53 AM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
Originally Posted By: Sakura
Originally Posted By: tovasshi

Well, I don't know about that, but he is Chinese, and Chinese people are known to eat anything with a pulse. grin

When I first heard the reports I imagined something different. This is what came to mind.

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#343563 - 08/03/08 08:50 AM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sideshowtuper]
Emerald Offline

I loved that movie. The Britney Spears song was a nice touch. Thank you for sharing.

#343629 - 08/03/08 04:43 PM Re: Grisly murder aboard Greyhound bus in Canada [Re: Sakura]
TheRaven Offline

Loc: Usa, Pa
Herd mentality. Its the same thing outside in public. Someone can be laying on the sidewalk dying and everyone will just keep walking by thinking that someone else will help the person. Usually the only person that comes along and helps the individual lying on the sidewalk is a nurse or officer of the law who happens to be randomly near.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
13160 Members
73 Forums
44438 Topics
407309 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold