Topic Options
#34483 - 04/07/04 07:54 PM Membership processing
lucifer_dracul Offline

Loc: Ohio
I was wondering how long it usually takes to process a membership in the CoS? I am leaving for basic training in the U.S. Army in June and would like to recieve my card before I go. I have learned through MEPS that I cannot list Satanism as my religious preference in the Ohio Army National Guard until I am a member of a Satanic organization. Since the CoS is the only truly Satanic church out there, I would like to know I am a member before I go so I can put Satanism on my records and dog tags during basic. If anyone can let me know, please do.

#34484 - 04/07/04 10:45 PM Re: Membership processing [Re: lucifer_dracul]
Willzebub Offline
CoS Member

Loc: VA
If you are determined to get Satanism put on your dog tags, then go ahead, but I have found that things like that are not the wisest course of action when dealing with the military. You can still be a Satanist with out having it publicized. That's just my advice.

#34485 - 04/08/04 02:33 AM Re: Membership processing [Re: lucifer_dracul]
Aslag Offline

Loc: Middle East
I suggest either using the Israeli intelligence motto of "Win wars by way of deception" or pick a line of work that doesn't involve friendly fire. I found out two things from my recruiter. The MEPS guys don't like humor and they don't like Satanists. My recruiter is a friend of mine and he told me to just tell them I was an atheist. Side note: When stating that you are and atheist, don't wait until they punch in the information and then praise Allah that you have fooled the white devils. They don't think that's funny.

#34486 - 04/08/04 07:26 AM Re: Membership processing [Re: lucifer_dracul]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
As it says on the Church of Satan's website, it can take up to 16 weeks for your membership to be processed; the average waiting time is 4 to 8 weeks.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements