Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#345257 - 08/10/08 11:18 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: TheDegenerate]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Phosis
This is the best introduction I have read in a long time.

I couldn't agree more.

Undercroft

#345263 - 08/11/08 12:45 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Darkahn]
mattie Offline

Loc: Tulsa, OK
Curses, I only read these introductions hoping to get a giggle from the morons who don't belong here, but you had to go and ruin my fun by being all smart and funny.

Well played, madam. Well played indeed.

#345275 - 08/11/08 01:55 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Muse Offline

CoS Member

Loc: In Your Dreams
Welcome to LTTD, Danielle Alicia. We have quite a bit in common. I think you will enjoy these forums.

HS! witch
(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

The holy trinity: Me, Myself, and I.

"Does anyone ever realize life while they are living it? Every, every minute?"
- Emily, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

#345277 - 08/11/08 02:04 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Callier]
Muse Offline

CoS Member

Loc: In Your Dreams
Originally Posted By: Callier
Alright. That's it.

Fuck my job. I'm moving to Utah! coopdevil

Callier, I thought you were moving to Indiana for me!? Oh well, maybe you could just split your time between me and Danielle Alicia. We could have shared custody of you...but I get ya for Halloween! coopdevil
(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

The holy trinity: Me, Myself, and I.

"Does anyone ever realize life while they are living it? Every, every minute?"
- Emily, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

#345313 - 08/11/08 05:43 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Good Morning! Thank you for your wonderful introduction.

It will be a pleasure getting to know you.

Callier, I didn't know you were black either!! Are you wearing makeup??? hehehehehe

#345332 - 08/11/08 07:49 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Mr Avarice]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz
You had us all by hello. grin

My former girlfriend is one of the wit-less so I know (vaguely) what you have been forced to trudge through. I'm surprised that they don't produce more psychopaths than they do...

They make wonderful guests however; an unending source of entertainment!

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the kind welcome Black Waltz! I am already definitely enjoying the intelligent interaction here.

I had to chuckle at your psychopath comment, because (self-absorbed, but entirely facetious rant coming up), I often say that if I hadn't exited the religion when I did I probably would have been the first female to climb a clock tower and start taking people out, yelling things with each press of the trigger like, "This is for Charles Whitman! This is for my mind! This is for your hypocrisy, lies and for NOT GIVING ME A BIRTHDAY....EVER!!!"

So, in retrospect, I think the difference between a life of contented thought and total annhilation may have lain in one more year, month, week, or possibly even just a day longer in that religion. It's easy to snap when you are forced to follow a life not of your choosing, but especially easy when the life they pick for you is also not one you respect at all. I consider myself a survivor--I made it out alive and well! devilchili

#345336 - 08/11/08 07:57 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
I got stopped in the street by someone from Utah just the other day.

I tried to walk away but he followed me along asking if I knew Jesus and would I like to go to church with him next Sunday.

He wasn't a JW though. This was of the Mormon variety.

All these crazy fuckers seem to originate from Utah and Salt Lake City.

You are being watched. crossbones skull crossbones

I am so sorry for what happened to you! Look, speaking as a survivor of Utah (I have only lived here since 2003 by the way), here is a friendly tip from me to you, dear Reverend: if you see two or more men in dark blue suits, short hair, white shirts and carrying what looks suspiciously like religious propoganda materials, RUN! I consider them armed and dangerous and always cross the street immediately. There have been, what I call, random conversion muggings here in Utah. This is where someone gets clubbed over the back of the head with the Book of Mormon, dragged into an alley and hypocritically lectured, only to reemerge glassy-eyed and completely converted. It's a horrible thing to witness. :>

#345337 - 08/11/08 08:02 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Evil_Eve]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evil_Eve
Quote:
You are being watched.

Indeed you are. No joke. I dated a fellow who's father was employed with the NSA.

Some of his accounts would send shivers up ones spine.

Ever see the film "Enemy Of The State"?

Let's just say that that film wasn't too far off the par......

Don't even get Me started on the crazy cult which is (The Mormons). I have done vast research on them and well....

Well.

Nutters. Every single one of them (however, if you need help in moving or in yard work etc. they are useful.)

I couldn't agree more. I actually don't know much about them, because I don't care at all about their beliefs. However, a friend of mine was telling me a couple of things about them once and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was so insane I wouldn't filthy up this board with what I heard! But, suffice to say you are right: "nutters" about covers it.

#345338 - 08/11/08 08:03 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Darkahn]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Darkahn
Originally Posted By: Phosis
This is the best introduction I have read in a long time.

I couldn't agree more.

Why, thank you! smile

#345340 - 08/11/08 08:05 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: mattie]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: mattie
Curses, I only read these introductions hoping to get a giggle from the morons who don't belong here, but you had to go and ruin my fun by being all smart and funny.

Well played, madam. Well played indeed.

Thank you, kind sir, thank you. I have read some other introductions here and, well, let's just say I know exactly what you mean.

#345341 - 08/11/08 08:08 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Muse]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sarah
Welcome to LTTD, Danielle Alicia. We have quite a bit in common. I think you will enjoy these forums.

HS! witch

Thank you for the warm welcome, Sarah! I lived in Indiana once, just for a couple of years, in a sleepy little town called Madison. I met a few very nice people out there.

I love your avatar, by the way!

#345342 - 08/11/08 08:09 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Muse]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sarah
Originally Posted By: Callier
Alright. That's it.

Fuck my job. I'm moving to Utah! coopdevil

Callier, I thought you were moving to Indiana for me!? Oh well, maybe you could just split your time between me and Danielle Alicia. We could have shared custody of you...but I get ya for Halloween! coopdevil

This is absolutely agreeable with me. Callier, it is up to you now.

#345345 - 08/11/08 08:13 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: JustAnotherBeast
Greetings and Salutations;

Your Introduction was warm hearted and charming; I am quite confident that you will enjoy your stay in the only place on the World Wide Web where the company actually have minds to speak with.

P.S. I think your hair looks great in your Avatar.

P.P.S. Evil_Eve I think your new Avatar pic is also of equal greatness

Why, thank you. I enjoyed your comments. Being a bit of the narcissist that I am, I always appreciate comments about my hair. I work hard on it! Nice of you to notice. smile

#345346 - 08/11/08 08:14 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: MissMina1556]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: MissMina1556
Good Morning! Thank you for your wonderful introduction.

It will be a pleasure getting to know you.

Callier, I didn't know you were black either!! Are you wearing makeup??? hehehehehe

And I am sure it will be an equal pleasure getting to know you as well, Miss Mina. Thank you for the welcome! smile

#345353 - 08/11/08 08:38 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: MissMina1556]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: MissMina1556

He ain't Micheal Jackson! grin

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43922 Topics
405745 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements