Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#345360 - 08/11/08 09:10 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
Well, I seem to have been a little late getting to the party.

Quote:
I am into gourmet cooking, fine dining, fashion, ballets, operas, symphonies, dark classical music like Wagner or Beethoven, gardening, cultural events, museums, planetariums, and anything artistic.

Fine interests, indeed! Hello, and welcome to LttD Danielle. Enjoy your stay. coopdevil

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#345368 - 08/11/08 09:41 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: spook show]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Thank you for the welcome 2thenight (great name). Better late than never! smile

#345371 - 08/11/08 09:47 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Well, since everybody has already said the things I wanted to say as well, I'll just keep it short! I enjoyed your intro and welcome! I am looking forward to reading more of your posts grin.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#345374 - 08/11/08 09:54 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Sakura]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Thank you Sakura! And, may I add that you have displayed yet another great avatar, too. There are lots of inventive, creative types here and that is very encouraging to me, indeed. I also loved the Alice in Wonderland signature. smile

#345381 - 08/11/08 10:02 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Quote:
I had to chuckle at your psychopath comment, because (self-absorbed, but entirely facetious rant coming up), I often say that if I hadn't exited the religion when I did I probably would have been the first female to climb a clock tower and start taking people out, yelling things with each press of the trigger like, "This is for Charles Whitman! This is for my mind! This is for your hypocrisy, lies and for NOT GIVING ME A BIRTHDAY....EVER!!!"

You struck me as a femme fatale from the start but... Damn!

This earns you a Tiki!
tiki

#345385 - 08/11/08 10:13 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
HammerOfDoubt Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
Originally Posted By: Danielle Alicia
Originally Posted By: JustAnotherBeast
Greetings and Salutations;

Your Introduction was warm hearted and charming; I am quite confident that you will enjoy your stay in the only place on the World Wide Web where the company actually have minds to speak with.

P.S. I think your hair looks great in your Avatar.

P.P.S. Evil_Eve I think your new Avatar pic is also of equal greatness

Why, thank you. I enjoyed your comments. Being a bit of the narcissist that I am, I always appreciate comments about my hair. I work hard on it! Nice of you to notice. smile

Did you make a clocktower assassination joke, and then go on to spellcheck his post (Aviator/Avatar)?

You are my new favorite.

#345388 - 08/11/08 10:16 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'm seriously late to the party as well but it seems that this thread isn't wanting for well wishers! Great introduction Danielle, a very warm welcome aboart.

I loved your assasination rant, but you missed some:

This is for the blood transfusion I couldn't have!

And this is for not being able to drink alcohol!

And this is for having the most STUPID FUCKING NAME for a religion ever!!!!!!!

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#345397 - 08/11/08 10:57 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: HammerOfDoubt]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: HammerOfDoubt
Originally Posted By: Danielle Alicia
Originally Posted By: JustAnotherBeast
Greetings and Salutations;

Your Introduction was warm hearted and charming; I am quite confident that you will enjoy your stay in the only place on the World Wide Web where the company actually have minds to speak with.

P.S. I think your hair looks great in your Avatar.

P.P.S. Evil_Eve I think your new Avatar pic is also of equal greatness

Why, thank you. I enjoyed your comments. Being a bit of the narcissist that I am, I always appreciate comments about my hair. I work hard on it! Nice of you to notice. smile

Did you make a clocktower assassination joke, and then go on to spellcheck his post (Aviator/Avatar)?

You are my new favorite.

I am taking the 5th Amendment on the matter! smile

#345398 - 08/11/08 11:00 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Scion]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Scion
I'm seriously late to the party as well but it seems that this thread isn't wanting for well wishers! Great introduction Danielle, a very warm welcome aboart.

I loved your assasination rant, but you missed some:

This is for the blood transfusion I couldn't have!

And this is for not being able to drink alcohol!

And this is for having the most STUPID FUCKING NAME for a religion ever!!!!!!!

Lol! Now that was funny! The name Jehovah's Witnesses is so arrogant and creepy, it is true! Of course, Latter Day Saints is pretty scary too! I always say I am LDS too...Loving the Devil Satan!

#345399 - 08/11/08 11:05 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Mr Avarice]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz
Quote:
I had to chuckle at your psychopath comment, because (self-absorbed, but entirely facetious rant coming up), I often say that if I hadn't exited the religion when I did I probably would have been the first female to climb a clock tower and start taking people out, yelling things with each press of the trigger like, "This is for Charles Whitman! This is for my mind! This is for your hypocrisy, lies and for NOT GIVING ME A BIRTHDAY....EVER!!!"

You struck me as a femme fatale from the start but... Damn!

This earns you a Tiki!
tiki

I swear I am a very sweet girl. Seriously. coopdevil

#345404 - 08/11/08 11:17 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

I just got a cake above my avatar. Yes, it is indeed my birthday. I will spend it going to the DMV to renew my license, which is always so much fun I can hardly stand it. Then I am going to come home and make me some pepperoni chicken with mashed potatoes and I will celebrate my being me.

#345405 - 08/11/08 11:19 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Nightshade berries are sweet too.

Seriously. coopdevil

EDIT: Glad you got my message. Happy birthday!

Edited by The Black Waltz (08/11/08 11:19 AM)

#345406 - 08/11/08 11:19 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Mr Avarice]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

*Laughs sardonically*
True, my dear, very true.

#345407 - 08/11/08 11:21 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

And thanks for the suggestion!

"A party? Just for...me?"

#345425 - 08/11/08 12:17 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> here is a friendly tip from me to you, dear Reverend: if you see two or more men in dark blue suits, short hair, white shirts and carrying what looks suspiciously like religious propoganda materials, RUN! <<

Well, I am already 3000 miles from Utah. How fucking far does one have to run to escape these people.
crossbones crossbones

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements