Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#345429 - 08/11/08 12:30 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Well, Darling, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now, if you are making chicken tonight, could you please make fried chicken for Callier?? If that man doesn't get his friend chicken he will surely die!! hehehe

Enjoy this beautiful birthday day!!!

Mina

#345443 - 08/11/08 01:29 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
>> here is a friendly tip from me to you, dear Reverend: if you see two or more men in dark blue suits, short hair, white shirts and carrying what looks suspiciously like religious propoganda materials, RUN! <<

Well, I am already 3000 miles from Utah. How fucking far does one have to run to escape these people.
crossbones crossbones

It is a sad thing, indeed. But they, in particular, do make it their personal mission to go everywhere they possibly can. I think you will have to spend your life dodging them as best as you are able. Hope it works out well for you.

#345444 - 08/11/08 01:31 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: MissMina1556]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: MissMina1556
Well, Darling, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now, if you are making chicken tonight, could you please make fried chicken for Callier?? If that man doesn't get his fried chicken he will surely die!! hehehe

Enjoy this beautiful birthday day!!!

Mina

Thank you Mina. smile Well, I will throw in some fried chicken just for him. But, the pepperoni chicken is all mine! I get very greedy where pepperoni is concerned.

#345450 - 08/11/08 02:20 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Originally Posted By: Danielle Alicia
Thank you Sakura! And, may I add that you have displayed yet another great avatar, too. There are lots of inventive, creative types here and that is very encouraging to me, indeed. I also loved the Alice in Wonderland signature. smile

You are very welcome.. As for the Avatar and signature, I am a huge Cat lover and of course a big fan of Alice's Cheshire Cat grin Oh yeah, I tend to be a bit mad too, haha. My feelings bout this forum are the same, there are a lot of people with the same thoughts as me, it makes me feel right at home. By the way: Happy Birthday!! Mine's up tomorrow as well teehee!
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#345474 - 08/11/08 04:38 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Sakura]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Happy early birthday wishes to you as well! I love cats too, by the way! smile

#345508 - 08/11/08 07:40 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Emerald Offline

Loc: St. Petersburg, FL
Happy birthday!! May all your desires come to fruition.

#345515 - 08/11/08 08:22 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Enigma777 Offline

I love the lads from the Jehovah's Witness. grin
They are very fun to talk to. I shall add them to my collection in the Human Zoo.

I was once part of another cult(some see it as a cluster of cults) called Hinduism tiki . Many of them are pretty crazy too. But I like their art. smile

Anyways, welcome to the forum. This is a nice place to get your daily dose of intellectuality.

You seem to be interested in a great deal of nice things. I find that quite rare in my community. There are just so many dull people here in Southern California. Many of which are illegal immigrants witch .
One can't express an interest in something without being classified as goth, gangster, emo, punk, gay, or nerd.

People here are much more mature.

Be sure to tell us when we could find your books on Amazon. I'm quite curious to read them, as I'm sure many of us are. smile

Good luck on those!

Edited by nicesatan777 (08/11/08 08:30 PM)

#345528 - 08/11/08 09:33 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Emerald]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Emerald
Happy birthday!! May all your desires come to fruition.

Thank you Emerald! And, another lovely new avatar...very enchanting. smile

#345529 - 08/11/08 09:44 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Enigma777]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: nicesatan777
I love the lads from the Jehovah's Witness. grin
They are very fun to talk to. I shall add them to my collection in the Human Zoo.

I was once part of another cult(some see it as a cluster of cults) called Hinduism tiki . Many of them are pretty crazy too. But I like their art. smile

Anyways, welcome to the forum. This is a nice place to get your daily dose of intellectuality.

You seem to be interested in a great deal of nice things. I find that quite rare in my community. There are just so many dull people here in Southern California. Many of which are illegal immigrants witch .
One can't express an interest in something without being classified as goth, gangster, emo, punk, gay, or nerd.

People here are much more mature.

Be sure to tell us when we could find your books on Amazon. I'm quite curious to read them, as I'm sure many of us are. smile

Good luck on those!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome. I was born in Southern California (Anaheim), and lived in Corona, Riverside, Yucaipa, and other places, so I know of which you speak. California has its own vibe, and at one time may have held out a deeper allure of promise to those who sought fortune or liberated attitudes. I think life in this world can be a bit trying sometimes for the Satanist no matter where he or she lives, though. As beings who are not easily sublimated by the machinations of a blind and ignorant society, we often find ourselves at odds with our environment. The herd is everywhere, and so I deeply sympathize with your plight. At least you have this forum to come to, and I am so glad I have been able to make your acquaintance, even if it is only online. Your presence is most welcome to me, and once again, thank you for saying hello!

As for my works on Amazon, I write under a pseudonym to maintain my anonymity. When M.E.M.B.E.R.S. comes out it will be the first time I will have ever used my real name, which is why I mentioned that title--and that title only--here in this forum. smile

#345555 - 08/12/08 02:06 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Enigma777 Offline

It's not that bad actually. Satanists are not complaining victims.
California does have some good features to it, and they are all glorified by a man named Huell Howser cool . MAny people do come here for opportunity and a a chance for a better life. It is either the East Coast of the West Coast. That might explain part of why so many people are shitty here. Sometimes I find them quite interesting. As Sakura once said, "Like a free zoo." This forum is a good place to find people who still have their brains.

God how I miss Europe! cry

Be sure to alert us for your books okay?

Edited by nicesatan777 (08/12/08 02:41 AM)

#345596 - 08/12/08 07:47 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Enigma777]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Thanks for the modern-day clarification of what is happening in California these days. It has been awhile since I lived there, although I do travel there regularly. In fact, I am heading to Northern California in just a couple of weeks. However, so much time is spent in meetings or research, then onto a hotel room or restaurant that I often find that some inter-personal communication is what is missing from the experience. It is nice that you are there and can tell me what is happening! I know that people are still lured by the call of Hollywood, of course, and by the warmth and Pacific Ocean. Do you still see a lot of people moving to California, in your viewpoint? Also, may I ask, how did you come to live in California? Are you originally from Europe? I enjoy Europe too, quite a bit. I have a home in France and I get away to my country chateau about 2-3 times a year. It is always an illuminating experience!

#345642 - 08/12/08 11:28 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Enigma777 Offline

Actually, I once lived in France. Magnificent country!
There is a great deal of rich history, gorgeous architecture, fine food, and the countryside has a beauty like no place else. smile
Whenever I go back there to visit my old town I always get that tear jerking nostalgic moment. So many good memories have taken place in that lovely town.

I've also traveled to England and Scotland.
I say the English are the master race! You've got to go there to see for yourself. I think it comes from their highly sophisticated finishing schools. wink That little island country has accomplished so much! They are a very proud people and they have good reason to.

Scotland has a unique atmosphere of it's own. It seems like a place that hasn't been in much contact with the rest of the world. It hasn't been spoiled by the many unpleasant things in today's world. This seems like the land of dragons, faeries, and wizards. The buildings in Edinburgh look medieval but inside they are very modern.

I should mention that there is a great deal of friendly and good natured people in Europe and there is a hot girl everywhere you look!

One thing I miss the most is the cold weather.

#345654 - 08/12/08 12:16 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Enigma777]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

One thing I do love are the changes from season to season. So, I totally get that you miss the cold weather. Here in Utah, I do experience plenty of snow, coupled with hot summers, beautiful Autumn foliage and flower-fresh Springtimes. It is good to be alive!
smile

Edited by Danielle Alicia (08/12/08 01:08 PM)

#345691 - 08/12/08 03:41 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Enigma777]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: Enigma777
I say the English are the master race! You've got to go there to see for yourself.

FINALLY! Someone else who can see it. cool

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#345702 - 08/12/08 04:40 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Scion]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

You guys are making me smile! smile

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements