Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#345753 - 08/12/08 09:17 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Scion]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Scion
Originally Posted By: Enigma777
I say the English are the master race! You've got to go there to see for yourself.

FINALLY! Someone else who can see it. cool

Oh many people see it wink !
Barely any of them admit it though.

Some credit should be given to the Romans.
Before the invasion of Claudius, there was no England!
Now the British are among the most sophisticated, smooth, cultured, and advanced people I've seen. And I've seen a lot of people.

There is however, I should mention, a disgusting lower class in England.
There always were. Take it from Sweeney Todd. grin
But the higher, more sophisticated class of people there are just so wondrous that it all outweighs the negatives of the lower class. In fact I think the purpose of the lower class(though they may not know it) is to support the upper class and allow them to take advantage. So it's all good!

Edited by Enigma777 (08/12/08 09:22 PM)

#345785 - 08/13/08 01:14 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
7Phase1 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Tallahassee, FL
But...but...aren't you afraid that you're not going to be in the New Order when Moses is resurected? Or what about the prospect of being able to eat beautiful red apples from a basket next to a Panda bear? (As depicted by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED Watchtower Bible and Tract Society artists!)

Ha .. I couldn't resist! smile

Welcome!

HS

#345787 - 08/13/08 01:43 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: 7Phase1]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Heh. wink

Eve smiles at said questions.

Something I used to do when younger (and still under Fathers Xtian wings was to study other cults/religions).

The Mormons truly had Me captivated.

This is what I always thought to be quite humorous...

OK (this god of theirs) god, : Jehovah ...Adonai ....who the freak ever, as stated with many other cults/religions (IS) all knowing, Omniscient, etc. etc. etc. AND YET.....this supreme being...somehow...FORGOT a few things.

So......... he goes to a fellow who spent most of his time 'treasure hunting' with his Father and says "Oh, by the way...I almost forgot something, therefore, I need you to write it down".

Yeah right!

And this very fellow....was proven a liar in court.

These people are very strange. I had encounters with them in times past and it was always a laugh riot.

I was indeed fascinated with the fact that they had a 'ladder' system in which you had to basically 'climb' your way to heaven.

Gives a whole new take on 'Stairway To Heaven'.

So.....they said...essentially....that..well, if you drank coffee, or did something wrong that you would end up at the bottom of the ladder and have to work yourself back up to the top.

I thought to Myself even as a young lass, "This not only makes no sense, but why bother"?

YOU WILL NEVER be good enough. You will never reach the top of the ladder.

I was also interested in these separate planets....uhhhhhh I suppose I need not go into detail with you on this as you are fully aware of which I speak.

Nutty, all of them.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#345804 - 08/13/08 04:55 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Enigma777]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
>>That little island country has accomplished so much!

Then lost it all after two World Wars. crossbones

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#345815 - 08/13/08 07:10 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: 7Phase1]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: 7Phase1
But...but...aren't you afraid that you're not going to be in the New Order when Moses is resurected? Or what about the prospect of being able to eat beautiful red apples from a basket next to a Panda bear? (As depicted by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED Watchtower Bible and Tract Society artists!)

Ha .. I couldn't resist! smile

Welcome!

HS

That is so funny! I so desperately wanted to believe that when I was younger (partly because I got spanked if I didn't want to read the latest Watchtower and Awake, and partly because I just loved animals so much). Ah, to meet Ruth or Sarah and to lie down between the sheep and wolf as dear friends...

WHAT A CROCK! Can you believe we were ever suckered into that sort of thing?
Nowadays, I think Jezebel is more dear to my heart! smile
Thanks for the cool welcome. You brought back a lot of funny memories.

#345817 - 08/13/08 07:26 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Evil_Eve]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evil_Eve
Heh. wink

Eve smiles at said questions.

Something I used to do when younger (and still under Fathers Xtian wings) was to study other cults/religions).

I really appreciated reading this post Eve! I mean, it is just so strange when your mind does become opened and you actually see the lies and mythologies that these entire organizations are built on! It's really amazing, and such a great example of so many people who live amongst us...people who are completely blind!

For instance, what you said about Jehovah forgetting things really rings true with me. The Jehovah's Witnesses have the worst predictional track record of any organization that I am aware of. They have gotten 99.9% of everything they "predicted," wrong. Well, hey--you say enough of those things you are bound to get something right. Anyways, their excuse for always getting their information incorrect (despite the claim that they were supposedly getting it directly from Jehovah's holy spirit), was that "The light grew brighter." This meant that they were slowly coming out of Christendom's shadow of falsehoods (because of the belief JW's have that they are the only TRUE Christian organization on the planet).

Now, this always bothered me. I use to think, "Well, are you guys saying Jehovah stutters or something? I mean, if you are talking directly to god, then why in the hell can't he transmit the information correctly the first time?"

About a year later the above thought changed to, "Oh, I see why it is all wrong now...you guys are full of shit!"

Hilarious, scary and disturbing all at the same time.

#345861 - 08/13/08 10:44 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Seth Lucius Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Hello Danielle,

Great introduction!!

I am myself new to this forum and recently to, discovered the books of Mr. LaVey.

Since I was very young I always had different ideas about the religion I was raised in (I was raised in Portugal where almost everybody is Catholic). I am in the process of reading The Satanic Bible and all the radings from The Church of Satan and most likely becoming a member.

You seem to be a very cult and intelligent person, and I love having conversations with people like that ... And the fact that you have a french connection, pleases me to. My mother is french and cookes amazingly well. I guess it is a french thing. She is in Portugal, I am by myself here in the United States, and I damn miss her cooking ....

I just wanted to say hello and congratulate you on your great introduction, and I look forward to some interesting conversations ....
"Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life." - Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy, p.23, Walter Kaufmann transl.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

"The more the fruits of knowledge become accessible to men, the more widespread is the decline of religious belief." - Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939), The Future of an Illusion (1927)

#345869 - 08/13/08 12:20 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
The Jehovah's Witnesses

Don't even get Me started on that bunch of nutters.

A female Comedian once described them best (in My opinion)...

I am not quoting but more along the lines of paraphrasing as it's been quite some years since I saw her act (and I cannot recall her name) but essentially what she stated was this:

"If you KNEW and were taught that only a certain number of people were going to get into 'heaven', ummmmm well.... wouldn't you kind of keep that a secret to make sure that YOU were one of the fortunate ones who made it into heaven"?

Makes sense to Me. If only 144 thousand (or whatever their number is) is to make it into that great amusement park in the sky.....why would you freaking tell anyone else about it?

(Eve is reminded of the film 'The Beach'.)

They 'believe' in such things as predestination, and don't get Me going on the Scientific/medical hoo to do that they involved errr/NOT involved in.

Nutty.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#345883 - 08/13/08 01:06 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Seth Lucius]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Seth Lucius
Hello Danielle,

Great introduction!!

I am myself new to this forum and recently to, discovered the books of Mr. LaVey.

Since I was very young I always had different ideas about the religion I was raised in (I was raised in Portugal where almost everybody is Catholic). I am in the process of reading The Satanic Bible and all the radings from The Church of Satan and most likely becoming a member.

You seem to be a very cult and intelligent person, and I love having conversations with people like that ... And the fact that you have a french connection, pleases me to. My mother is french and cookes amazingly well. I guess it is a french thing. She is in Portugal, I am by myself here in the United States, and I damn miss her cooking ....

I just wanted to say hello and congratulate you on your great introduction, and I look forward to some interesting conversations ....

Thank you so much for coming here and welcoming me so kindly! I am very well educated on the Bible, cult pracitces, Christianity, etc. Anything you ever need information on just ask me and I will help. I have been a very outspoken person that helps people break away from the brainwashing effects of cults and/or Christian/Muslim/Judaistic philosophies. Good luck on your Satanic quest. smile

#345884 - 08/13/08 01:09 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I am very well educated on the Bible, cult pracitces, Christianity, etc.

I was once told that even 'Satan' The 'Devil'/Lucifer knew the Bible backwards and forwards.

Basically I was called the 'Devil' (whatever that may mean/entail).

I recently heard though however, that I am going to Heaven!

I heard that......I 'truly' don't deny a Christ. I TRULY have not fallen into the trap of 'free thinking'.

<Smirks>.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#345886 - 08/13/08 01:15 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Evil_Eve]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Don't even get Me started on that bunch of nutters.

"If you KNEW and were taught that only a certain number of people were going to get into 'heaven', ummmmm well.... wouldn't you kind of keep that a secret to make sure that YOU were one of the fortunate ones who made it into heaven"?

Nutty.

Lol. Actually, although that is a funny joke, that comedienne wasn't entirely accurate about JW beliefs. They do believe in 144,000 going to heaven, but, to them those people are pre-ordained, or annointed. You can't "become" one of these annointed ones by keeping the information to yourself. The other reason why the others don't mind sharing the information is that the vast majority of JW's have a desire to live forever in what they call "Paradise Earth," not heaven. (By the way, that's why I was just joking with that guy above about lying with the sheep and wolf...that is one of those Paradise Earth jokes. smile )

Either way you slice it, it's all nuts and you and that comedienne are both dead-on accurate about that, and that is what really matters! I'm the unlucky one for even knowing all this crap! smile

#345888 - 08/13/08 01:27 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Evil_Eve]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

Quote:
I am very well educated on the Bible, cult pracitces, Christianity, etc.

I was once told that even 'Satan' The 'Devil'/Lucifer knew the Bible backwards and forwards.

Basically I was called the 'Devil' (whatever that may mean/entail).

I recently heard though however, that I am going to Heaven!

I heard that......I 'truly' don't deny a Christ. I TRULY have not fallen into the trap of 'free thinking'.

<Smirks>.

It's so funny, but you make me think with your charming wit and sarcasm. smile According to the Bible, Satan actually didn't lie to the Biblical Eve. He said that if she ate of the fruit then her eyes would be opened, knowing good and bad, and that she would become like God (Genesis 3:5). After partaking of the fruit, God has a little conversation with himself, and in Genesis 3:22 proclaims that the man and woman are now like him and know good and bad. This alone (besides justifying Satan as the truth bringer), completely destroys the Christian notion that man brought sin into the world. How could he do so if he came from a God that was flawed because he already "knew good and bad?"

No, in the mythological sense he and she became their own Gods, which is very Satanic to me, and very cool. Of course, it isn't true, but I have taken issue for years with Christian churches who don't seem to understand or know their own handbook of stories that they use to justify their faith! Now, that is what is really, really crazy!

#345890 - 08/13/08 01:39 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

You're preaching to the choir here (so to speak) as I had an involved and highly horrid/volatile conversation/debate with My Father and his shit disturber of a girlfriend on our way to Key West involving the book of Genesis.

I normally do not even bat an eyelash at such things, but alas, I could not escape the car...I was there, and and is in My nature (much to My detriment at times) I fight back.

I ask (what I feel are logical questions) and I get the same old replies.

I did however get some new insight as to what My dad 'believes' as far as Adam and Eve are concerned, and the garden of Eden, the serpent, etc.

The conversation got quite involved and when they were no interested in My retorts it ended with a resounding BANG on the dashboard to 'end it'.

There was.....never a beginning to begin with, but I digress....

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#345895 - 08/13/08 02:11 PM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: Evil_Eve]
Danielle Alicia
Unregistered

I totally understand, believe me. I empathize with your situation. I know how difficult those moments are, and just how angry a person can get. I am so sorry you had to go through that!

#346110 - 08/14/08 11:49 AM Re: Another Lengthy Introduction [Re: ]
Seth Lucius Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Thanks Danielle ....

I will surely take your help when I have any doubt or question.

Good Luck with your Satanic Quest, also, and every other quest or project you are involved ...

Greetings
"Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life." - Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy, p.23, Walter Kaufmann transl.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

"The more the fruits of knowledge become accessible to men, the more widespread is the decline of religious belief." - Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939), The Future of an Illusion (1927)

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12200 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406067 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements