Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Observations and Reflections #345902
08/13/08 07:51 PM
08/13/08 07:51 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Have you ever noticed that people who are overweight make poor buying decisions? Reading The Satanic Witch can give one an insight to this, and for those who act on it could find it to be quite lucrative. Most people on the left side of the clock are social creature's. I have found them to be gossips, and interested talkers who want to know about everything, and everyone.

If one can keep up the song, and dance long enough, it is easy to close on this type. The one thing I have found is that they never want to talk about themselves. This, I have come to conclusion is due to them not having any self-confidence. Which explains the poor buying decisions that many overweight people make.

Once the sale is closed most overweight people will not want to talk to you anymore. A simple thank you, and have a nice day are all that is required from the Sales Person. Now free to find his/her next mark. I have heard others here, and elsewhere say things like "only the female will truly gain from reading The Satanic Witch."
That is complete rubbish, and the lifestyle that I enjoy today is a reflection of having read this diabolical tome.

The Satanic Witch is an essential part of the Satanic Canon, and for those who do "get it" will find the rewards at every turn. So, got any words of wisdom as a result from having read The Satanic Witch?

Last edited by Tier Instinct; 08/14/08 10:51 PM. Reason: typo

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345920
08/13/08 09:00 PM
08/13/08 09:00 PM
USA
J
J. Hagalaz Offline
J. Hagalaz  Offline
J

USA
I think The Satanic Witch implies how it is applicable to men. If a woman can use vulnerability as a tool for power, then it is obvious that men should utilize the invulnerable essence of being confident as a tool for power.

And of course, as you mentioned, knowing ones own and others position on the clock is very useful. I automatically size people up; I dont even have to think about it anymore. Mix it up with a few basic NLP techniques and you have your self a powerful blend of lesser magic.

A couple thoughts:

I recently began studying hypnosis, and Im curious if there is a relationship between body type and suggestibility. Im almost tempted to suggest that six-oclock because of their passive nature might be more suggestible than those at top of the clock, but then again, I have seen dominant types get zapped and plop down quickly like a wet rag. I also wonder if there might be a correlation between body type and representational systems, i.e. visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic.

They are doomed because they cannot even glimpse beyond the construct that their masters have put into place. Their masters are doomed because they believe in the construct they created.
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345921
08/13/08 09:09 PM
08/13/08 09:09 PM
New England, USA
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister
Bill_M  Offline
CoS Magister

New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
The Satanic Witch is an essential part of The Satanic Cannon, and for those who do "get it" will find the rewards at every turn.

Absolutely! I can't tell you how many male Satanists I've run across over the years who either never read it, or only "read it once, years ago".

Quote:
So, got any words of wisdom as a result from having read The Satanic Witch?

Speaking as a professional Tarot reader who has made thousands of dollars in the field, I can say that The Satanic Witch has been an important source. coopdevil

My biggest piece of advice regarding this book is this: don't let your own pretentiousness get in the way of your assessment on the Synthesizer Clock. I've seen SO many Satanists who miss the boat on this. I see men who say "Oh I'm really masculine and hate people, so I'm definitely a 12 o'clock" and women who say "Oh I'm really feminine, so I'm definitely a 6 o'clock". It's not that simple. If you think being on the bottom half of the clock is a threat to your masculinity, or being in the top half is a threat to your femininity, or being on the left half means you're illogical and co-dependent, or being on the right half means you're uncreative...then you're over-simplifying and not being honest with yourself.

Similarly, I've seen people who say "Well I fit these four descriptions, but this fifth one doesn't sound like me" (or not uncommonly, "doesn't sound like something I'd like to attribute to myself"). Hardly anybody is going to have a 100% fit to a specific clock position. This is especially true of Satanists, who are usually finding ways to exercise their demonic (and that's not a misspelling of "exorcise").

THE POINT of the clock is that it gives you a better-than-nothing way to categorize somebody and come to a few conclusions. Categorizing people and making educated guesses about them is taboo now a days, but true witches and warlocks know how to do that. As Dr. LaVey says in the book, there have been lots of personality type scales created over the years, some with as little as 3 categories and overly-general descriptions, some with overly-specific descriptions but hundreds of categories. The LaVey Synthesizer Clock gives a nice balance in between that one can work with. It's not perfect, but it doesn't have to be.

Reverend Bill M.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Bill_M] #345926
08/13/08 09:30 PM
08/13/08 09:30 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: Bill_M

My biggest piece of advice regarding this book is this: don't let your own pretentiousness get in the way of your assessment on the Synthesizer Clock. I've seen SO many Satanists who miss the boat on this. I see men who say "Oh I'm really masculine and hate people, so I'm definitely a 12 o'clock" and women who say "Oh I'm really feminine, so I'm definitely a 6 o'clock". It's not that simple. If you think being on the bottom half of the clock is a threat to your masculinity, or being in the top half is a threat to your femininity, or being on the left half means you're co-dependent, or being on the right half means you're uncreative...then you're over-simplifying and not being honest with yourself.

I use body type to determine position. From there the traits of each just manifest like clock-work. I had no idea others place themselves on the clock not using body type. This sounds like lack of reading, or lack of comprehension to me. I have read other posts where you talk about using Tarot, and I drew my own conclusions from there. When on vacation in Salem, and with some luck, I expect to know for myself.

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: J. Hagalaz] #345929
08/13/08 09:36 PM
08/13/08 09:36 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

I am no expert in hypnotherapy, but I would say that body type is unimportant. Most hypnotists that I have observed use screening methods to determine who uses more imagination. These are the most suggestible, according to my study on the topic.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345946
08/13/08 10:34 PM
08/13/08 10:34 PM
John.Doe Offline
John.Doe  Offline

I admit that I don't. I have read the book, re-read it, and read it again taking notes. I simply can't pinpoint my clock position, so I've never really put the book into use...

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: John.Doe] #345947
08/13/08 10:45 PM
08/13/08 10:45 PM
Europa
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock
Linguascelesta  Offline

CoS Warlock

Europa
Originally Posted By: John.Doe

I admit that I don't. I have read the book, re-read it, and read it again taking notes. I simply can't pinpoint my clock position, so I've never really put the book into use...

As I said recently, I'd put you at eight o'clock. I seem to recall that others in that conversation agreed, but then you mustn't assume that reality is democratic. I'm aware that Warlock Aengima's opinion differed wildly.

What's your favourite salad dressing? grin

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: John.Doe] #345948
08/13/08 10:56 PM
08/13/08 10:56 PM
In Your Dreams
Muse Offline

CoS Member
Muse  Offline

CoS Member

In Your Dreams
Originally Posted By: John.Doe

You really shouldn't have to pinpoint your clock position to put The Satanic Witch to good use. I feel that the best utilization of deducing a clock position is in identifying where your prey lies on the clock. This is what makes for the best manipulation. However, the Synthesizer Clock is only one, albeit large, aspect of the work. I think that is what Bill M alluded to in an earlier post. There is so much more to glean from this text. LaVey took many principles of psychology and weaved them into Satanic applicability. If you are genuinely interested, I would recommend reading The Satanic Witch again, but don't obsess so much on identifying your position on the synthesizer clock. You are truly missing a treasure.

HS!

http://www.myspace.com/twilighttales
Hear Adult Fairy Tales, Short Stories, Poetry, and more! coopdevil
Twilight Tales with Muse only on Radio Free Satan!!
(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

The holy trinity: Me, Myself, and I.

"Does anyone ever realize life while they are living it? Every, every minute?"
- Emily, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: J. Hagalaz] #345952
08/13/08 11:15 PM
08/13/08 11:15 PM
New England, USA
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister
Bill_M  Offline
CoS Magister

New England, USA
Originally Posted By: JEHJr
I recently began studying hypnosis, and Im curious if there is a relationship between body type and suggestibility.

I would suspect that those on the left half of the clock would tend to be more prone to suggestion, since it's the right half where you find the analytical types. 4 o'clocks tend to be thinking too much about things to get a new thought in.

Reverend Bill M.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345953
08/13/08 11:18 PM
08/13/08 11:18 PM
In Your Dreams
Muse Offline

CoS Member
Muse  Offline

CoS Member

In Your Dreams

When I initially read The Satanic Witch, I was consistently faced with much of my true nature. By that, I mean I recognized techniques that I have been putting to work with ease for most of my life. When I read the text a second time, I learned how to delve deeper into myself to reap even more rewards. Upon completion of the third time through, I was beginning to feel comfortable enough to start putting some specific techniques and recommendations to use with the herd. Each time beyond that, I may pick it up to locate a particular reference point, read it cover-to-cover for inspiration reinforcement, or in some instances, for a giggle. The moral of my story is that one cannot simply read The Satanic Witch one time through and expect to have it all figured out. If a person who has read it once isn't naturally drawn to read it again and again, perhaps they should just walk away.

Good topic, Tier Instinct.

(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #345954
08/13/08 11:19 PM
08/13/08 11:19 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: Muse
You really shouldn't have to pinpoint your clock position to put The Satanic Witch to good use. I feel that the best utilization of deducing a clock position is in identifying where your prey lies on the clock.

If one can find where their target is on the clock, then why not be able to pin-point their own position? There is a diagram, and information that breaks it down - making it easy for anyone to find their position on the clock. All this before the book ever gets started.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345957
08/13/08 11:23 PM
08/13/08 11:23 PM
In Your Dreams
Muse Offline

CoS Member
Muse  Offline

CoS Member

In Your Dreams
You really shouldn't have to pinpoint your clock position to put The Satanic Witch to good use. I feel that the best utilization of deducing a clock position is in identifying where your prey lies on the clock.

If one can find where their target is on the clock, then why not be able to pin-point their own position? There is a diagram, and information that breaks it down - making it easy for anyone to find their position on the clock. All this before the book ever gets started.

Because that first time through, I believe most people reading are trying to put themselves where they would like to be on the clock, rather than where they actually are. Fooling themselves and defeating any chances of success. jack

P.S. I miss your avatar, G! coopdevil

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #345960
08/13/08 11:37 PM
08/13/08 11:37 PM
A Trailer Park
Shade Offline
CoS Witch
Shade  Offline
CoS Witch

A Trailer Park
Because that first time through, I believe most people reading are trying to put themselves where they would like to be on the clock, rather than where they actually are. Fooling themselves and defeating any chances of success. jack

Yup!

I also think the problem may come from being able to take a truly objective, unbiased look at oneself. That can be really difficult for some folks and in those cases feedback can be really valuable. I certainly like to think of myself as relatively self-aware but there were some aspects I'd missed completely.

In general it's been much easier, for me at least, to "clock" someone else.

"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #345961
08/13/08 11:38 PM
08/13/08 11:38 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

P.S. I miss your avatar, G! coopdevil

Then what would stop the same person from mistakenly placing their target in the wrong position of the clock? Just because said person can not place himself on the clock is no indication they can place someone else. In fact I would say that this would lessen their chances dramatically. There are pictures of figures, and the clock is broken down in detail for everyone.

I know, not everyone will "get it".

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345970
08/14/08 12:04 AM
08/14/08 12:04 AM
In Your Dreams
Muse Offline

CoS Member
Muse  Offline

CoS Member

In Your Dreams

Then what would stop the same person from mistakenly placing their target in the wrong position of the clock? Just because said person can not place himself on the clock is no indication they can place someone else. In fact I would say that this would lessen their chances dramatically. There are pictures of figures, and the clock is broken down in detail for everyone.

Generally speaking, it is human nature to cast oneself in the most favorable light based on their own perception of how said person idealizes him/herself. A person who is not self-aware of how they actually are will tend to cast themselves as they wish they were. Although, an interesting possibility that just occurred to me is that "person they wish they were" is probably their demonic. In order to make it work, a person must be honest with themselves. This is more difficult to do than to be honest about another person's characteristics.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #345971
08/14/08 12:12 AM
08/14/08 12:12 AM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Generally speaking, it is human nature to cast oneself in the most favorable light based on their own perception of how said person idealizes him/herself. A person who is not self-aware of how they actually are will tend to cast themselves as they wish they were. Although, an interesting possibility that just occurred to me is that "person they wish they were" is probably their demonic. In order to make it work, a person must be honest with themselves. This is more difficult to do than to be honest about another person's characteristics.

Gotcha! And a fantastic explanation I might add.

You too, Shade.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #345973
08/14/08 12:17 AM
08/14/08 12:17 AM
In Your Dreams
Muse Offline

CoS Member
Muse  Offline

CoS Member

In Your Dreams
Why thank you, my dear! I love to have my brain picked. coopdevil

HS!

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Linguascelesta] #346056
08/14/08 07:47 AM
08/14/08 07:47 AM
John.Doe Offline
John.Doe  Offline

Originally Posted By: Linguascelesta
As I said recently, I'd put you at eight o'clock. I seem to recall that others in that conversation agreed, but then you mustn't assume that reality is democratic. I'm aware that Warlock Aengima's opinion differed wildly.

Yes, and I thank you again for sharing your observation. Well, Warlock AEnigma largely build his opinion on my own personality assessment, not body type.

I can see where eight o'clock is coming from, but there are key traits I don't possess:
- I'm not social. I enjoy spending most of my time on my own, and I avoid social events.
- I'm not emotional. Family and friends are frequently scared by my rational evaluation of situations they find emotionally stressful.

Originally Posted By: Linguascelesta
What's your favourite salad dressing? grin

Yogurt and sour cream, spiced up with tons of garlic. Does that help? grin

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #346057
08/14/08 07:55 AM
08/14/08 07:55 AM
John.Doe Offline
John.Doe  Offline

There is so much more to glean from this text. LaVey took many principles of psychology and weaved them into Satanic applicability. If you are genuinely interested, I would recommend reading The Satanic Witch again, but don't obsess so much on identifying your position on the synthesizer clock. You are truly missing a treasure.

Thank you for your kind advise. I actually observe many of the principles in daily life, I just don't see many ways to use them for my own advantage.

However, I'll turn to the book again soon to investigate further on my own, and stop to hijack this thread now wink

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #346101
08/14/08 04:02 PM
08/14/08 04:02 PM
Florida
G X B Offline
CoS Member
G X B  Offline
CoS Member

Florida
Quote:
You really shouldn't have to pinpoint your clock position to put The Satanic Witch to good use. I feel that the best utilization of deducing a clock position is in identifying where your prey lies on the clock. This is what makes for the best manipulation. However, the Synthesizer Clock is only one, albeit large, aspect of the work. I think that is what Bill M alluded to in an earlier post. There is so much more to glean from this text. LaVey took many principles of psychology and weaved them into Satanic applicability. If you are genuinely interested, I would recommend reading The Satanic Witch again, but don't obsess so much on identifying your position on the synthesizer clock. You are truly missing a treasure.

I agree. What's more, I think it is important to identify your prey's clock position, then manipulate your own position in accordance with theirs. A Satanist should be able to adapt to situations, which, I think, includes the ability to move the hands on your own clock to suit the situation.

I also think it is important to remember that clocks have minute-hands, representative of those minute discretions of one's personality.

Last edited by Somnio; 08/14/08 04:07 PM.

G. X. B.

Replace "In God We Trust" with "Responsibility to the Responsible."

"Knowledge is long, and life is short, and he who does not know, does not live." -Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom

MySpace | The Third Side Conservative | Undercroft

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Shade] #346138
08/14/08 06:31 PM
08/14/08 06:31 PM
Australia
AurEum Offline
CoS Member
AurEum  Offline
CoS Member

Australia
Quote:
In general it's been much easier, for me at least, to "clock" someone else.

Usually when I hear "clock" used as a verb it refers to hitting, obviously not your intended meaning. Shade, you always make me giggle. There are some people who I have "clocked" and some people who I would like to clock.

** former username Ealaiontor **

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #346140
08/14/08 06:39 PM
08/14/08 06:39 PM
Australia
AurEum Offline
CoS Member
AurEum  Offline
CoS Member

Australia
Perhaps it isn't a necessity to pinpoint one's position on the clock, but it would be extremely helpful.

Let's say my mark is a 3 o'clock. I would know that it would be ideal if I could present myself as a 9 o'clock. If I had no idea where I fell on the clock I would have a difficult time understanding what attributes I would need to modify/conceal/accentuate. It would be a shot in the dark, there would be a defined goal, but no road map to reach the finish line.

** former username Ealaiontor **

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Bill_M] #346155
08/14/08 08:58 PM
08/14/08 08:58 PM
USA
J
J. Hagalaz Offline
J. Hagalaz  Offline
J

USA
Quote:
I would suspect that those on the left half of the clock would tend to be more prone to suggestion, since it's the right half where you find the analytical types. 4 o'clocks tend to be thinking too much about things to get a new thought in.

Good point. I'll keep that in mind as I practice inductions and see which types seem to go in to trance more easily.

They are doomed because they cannot even glimpse beyond the construct that their masters have put into place. Their masters are doomed because they believe in the construct they created.
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Muse] #346184
08/14/08 11:27 PM
08/14/08 11:27 PM
WA
barrytheblade Offline
Banned Douche
barrytheblade  Offline
Banned Douche

WA
The Satanic Witch is eerily accurate. I usually try to look at body type first to see how a person will act. I deal mostly with females when I'm doing this, of course; and it's funny how when you see that long-torsoed woman walking toward you she usually has a "manager" written under her name tag.

I have four kids and we've pretty much typed them all. My youngest two, both girls, are definitely around the twelve o'clock type. Completely overpower the older two, instigate every argument, etc.

My five-year-old is the greatest at this. Her seven-year-old brother, who lingers around four o'clock, was ahead of her to jump in the pool at their swim class. He was apprehensive as it was his first time. What did my daughter do? Smiled deviously and pushed him in...hard. My wife scolded her but I couldn't help but laugh. She fits the personality type to a tee.

That book is great. Just as essential to Satanic living as the Satanic Bible, in my opinion. It's also a great book for those young ones who have Satanists as parents. My wife and I try to get the kids to understand body and personality types and how to manipulate them accordingly. Of course, it's more redundant than anything; children seem to know this stuff already. They are the best little witches and warlocks, aren't they?

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: AurEum] #346286
08/15/08 02:14 PM
08/15/08 02:14 PM
A Trailer Park
Shade Offline
CoS Witch
Shade  Offline
CoS Witch

A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: ealaiontoir
Usually when I hear "clock" used as a verb it refers to hitting, obviously not your intended meaning.

Ha! blush grin

I thought something about that sentence sounded off when I typed it but I couldn't put my finger on what it was... When I read your reply I just laughed and shook my head. grin

Now I've got the image of whacking someone in the face with a giant clock stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. grin

"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #346289
08/15/08 02:27 PM
08/15/08 02:27 PM
D
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock
DickSteele  Offline
CoS Warlock
D

I think that is a generalization. What I have noticed is the correlation between insecurity and poor buying choice, which you did allude to. Yes, it is true that many people who are overweight may have low self esteem. I have seen many more "beautiful" people (or thin), with the worst case of inferiority complex.

I knew a fellow, who wasn't a bad looking guy but terribly insecure and juvenile. He was the type of person that had to attach his self worth to items and money. Coincidently he was extremely uneducated.

I have had experiences with dating women, whom at first I thought were very beautiful. Then they start talking, "I'm ugly", "I'm fat". Uggh.

Many people confuse an overblown ego with a healthy one.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: DickSteele] #346338
08/15/08 06:05 PM
08/15/08 06:05 PM
USA
J
J. Hagalaz Offline
J. Hagalaz  Offline
J

USA
I definitely agree with your assertion, Warlock, that body type doesn't necessarily give away whether one is insecure or not. I think having at least a remedial understanding of body language is the key.

If someone is insecure, usually their body will give it away because they will unconsciously try to "protect" themselves by crossing their arms over their chest or stomach, head down with little or no eye contact, etc.

However, other insecure types give it away by overcompensating an appearance of confidence, just as a bluffer in a game of poker will act a little too sure about his hand. This can also be likened to the guy who runs his mouth about what a bad ass he is, yet no body has ever seen him actually fight.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: DickSteele] #346382
08/15/08 11:13 PM
08/15/08 11:13 PM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: DickSteele
I think that is a generalization.

It is, and I should have been more clear. These are observations that I have made when dealing with clients, and when in public places like grocery stores, or shopping malls. However, it is the similar behavior that I have noticed more-so in overweight people who I have had the pleasure of having sold my product.

I have my own secrets for dealing with thin people. coopdevil

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #346385
08/15/08 11:52 PM
08/15/08 11:52 PM
D
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock
DickSteele  Offline
CoS Warlock
D

I personally can admire a good salesman. I will buy something if I think they have their shit together, not that I might need or even want the product (usually I do have a need for the product)but that they are good at what they do and I feel that it should be rewarded.

I was looking for a camera one time, I knew exactly what I wanted and knew what I wanted to spend, I had been several places where the salesmen didn't have a clue.(They wouldn't help me).

The final place I went a salesmen approached me and made a sale. Almost $300.00 total, and he didn't even have to work, I was polite and let him do his thing but he had made the sale as soon as he made eye contact. He was good that is for sure, I already knew what I wanted, I just needed someone to sell it to me.

Seems like many salesmen must think that short, tattooed, satanic men don't have money.

Last edited by DickSteele; 08/15/08 11:53 PM.
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: DickSteele] #346387
08/16/08 12:20 AM
08/16/08 12:20 AM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

"Seems like many salesmen must think that short, tattooed, satanic men don't have money."

I would think most do. It is the Satanist playing the role of Salesman who would have the advantage over the others by virtue of his/her research. I admire good tattoo work, and I like talking to others about their work. I also know that Tattoo is not a cheap art form, and can be used as a reflection of ones taste and spending ability.

Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: Lust] #346435
08/16/08 05:00 AM
08/16/08 05:00 AM
Hot Springs, AR
7Phase1 Offline

CoS Member
7Phase1  Offline

CoS Member

Hot Springs, AR
I have to say, being in sales myself, this thread has motivated me to re-read The Satanic Witch with a different point of view.

Thank you for this post ... I think I may have just been introduced to my latest "sales strategy guide."

HS!

"The God I believe in isn't short of cash mister!" - Bono
Re: Observations and Reflections [Re: 7Phase1] #346667
08/17/08 03:13 AM
08/17/08 03:13 AM
Lust Offline OP
Lust  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: 7Phase1
I have to say, being in sales myself, this thread has motivated me to re-read The Satanic Witch with a different point of view.

Thank you for this post ... I think I may have just been introduced to my latest "sales strategy guide."

HS!

My pleasure.

I often laugh at other Sales people, and find them to be repulsive animals. TSW is a personal proverbial "Ace in the Hole."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Forum Statistics
Forums73
Topics44,554
Posts407,980
Members13,366
Most Online227
Sep 17th, 2018
Advertisements

hold
Page Time: 0.039s Queries: 14 (0.023s) Memory: 4.1345 MB (Peak: 4.5637 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-10-17 15:48:10 UTC