Topic Options
#34619 - 04/09/04 12:10 AM Difference in Registered Member Card and Active Member Card?
Zzyp Offline

Loc: Titusville, Florida, USA
Is there a difference in the Membership Card you get when you join the COS? Does the card actually say if you are a registered or active member? The reason I am asking is because I was planning on sending in my Active Membership Application AFTER I send my money for the Registered Membership, because I'm a little impatient and would like to have my card and everything sooner. But if there is an actual difference in the Membership Card or anything like that, then I would rather wait the extra time and send in my money and Active Membership Application at the same time. Thanks for your help.

#34620 - 04/09/04 01:03 AM Re: Difference in Registered Member Card and Active Member Card? [Re: Zzyp]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

The card doesn't change, but your standing within the CoS does. Active members are permitted to be put in contact with other Satanists if they wish, as well as a number of other things.

If you wish to take your time with the active membership application but would like to make your contribution and join now, that is of course acceptable, and may be the wiser course of action (as opposed to rushing through the application).

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements