Topic Options
#34790 - 04/09/04 11:03 PM ToV vs. CoS
lucifer_dracul Offline

Loc: Ohio
I have noticed that the CoS and ToV seem to be helping each other out more. I was wondering what the connection is? I also noticed that certain members of the CoS are also members of the ToV. Now, I have read some of the ToV literature and do not find myself to be a Vampire nor hold anything against those who do, but it seems like Satanism champions man the animal while Vampirism champions Vampires above men. Tell me if I am wrong please, I do not wish to offend any members of the CoS, ToV, or both. I am simply looking for a little enlightenment on the subject.

#34791 - 04/10/04 12:40 AM Re: ToV vs. CoS [Re: lucifer_dracul]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
From what I understand, ToV members do not discuss ToV on this board under any circumstances.

Several members of the CoS Hierarchy have found ToV interesting or useful, and are also high ranking ToV members. Since those people with a thorough, proven grasp of Satanism have found the two religions compatible - I naturally assume that they are, and have no interest in working to prove otherwise.

I would point out, however, that while Satanism acknowledges that man is an animal - the Satanist puts Satanists (or more precisely himself) above and outside the herd of average men which is more or less why we describe ourselves as the 'Alien Elite'. What you pointed out does not seem to be an unresolveable conflict at all.

If you want to discuss ToV, you will have to find your way onto the ToV boards. Go straight to the source.

This board is for discussing Satanism.

#34792 - 04/10/04 01:27 AM Re: ToV vs. CoS [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
lucifer_dracul Offline

Loc: Ohio
Thank you for taking the time to answer. It does help me see it in a new light. I will also take your advice and not discuss ToV issues on this board anymore, I was simply curious about the connection. Again, thanks.

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406349 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements