Topic Options
#343206 - 08/01/08 01:53 PM Question about ordering at CoS Emporium
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could help me out here, I wanted to order from CoS Emporium, but I do not live in the U.S., I live in the Netherlands which shouldn't be a problem with ordering I think. This does bring me to the "issue" though. When I order, I have to enter a state in th U.S. before I can actually proceed to the order and payment method, which is fairly annoying, as I don't live in the U.S. Would this create any problems if it were sent overseas?
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#343276 - 08/01/08 07:40 PM Re: Question about ordering at CoS Emporium [Re: Sakura]
Entity Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: Avalon UK
I order from the UK and always set the State to "Alabama" in order to proceed.

It might seem unusual having "Alabama" (or any US State of your choosing) inserted into your normal address, but this won't affect the rest of the payment process or delivery of your purchases.

Happy shopping!

Nothing is better than to live according to one's taste. - François Villon

Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#343299 - 08/01/08 10:57 PM Re: Question about ordering at CoS Emporium [Re: Entity]
Sakura Offline

Ah! Okay! Thank you Reverend Entity!
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#348123 - 08/24/08 12:20 PM Re: Question about ordering at CoS Emporium [Re: Entity]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
There is also a "Other" option listed in the States List. The "Other" is intended for International Customers. I will be making some changes to the "states" list to better reflect an option for International Customers

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#348243 - 08/25/08 01:52 AM Re: Question about ordering at CoS Emporium [Re: Magister Frost]
Sakura Offline

Thank you very much Magister Ventrue, that would be great!

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405796 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements