Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#349556 - 08/31/08 10:36 PM Latest CoS Interview
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
23 August, XLIII A.S.:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/News.html
Magus Gilmore had a delightful conversation with host Todd Sheets.

http://www.nightwatchshow.com/index.cfm?t=replays
Its a little over a half hour though the download file is 90 minutes.

#349654 - 09/01/08 01:24 PM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ror]
Butterball Offline

Thank you for posting this. I always enjoy hearing Magus Gilmore talk, he has a pleasant speaking voice and an entertaining way with words.

#349667 - 09/01/08 04:05 PM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Butterball]
yama Offline

Loc: Norway
Thanks for letting us know smile

#349668 - 09/01/08 04:06 PM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ror]
Fenriz Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington
Originally Posted By: ror
http://www.nightwatchshow.com/index.cfm?t=replays
Its a little over a half hour though the download file is 90 minutes.

This was an excellent interview! It's about 40 - 45 minutes long. What I like about this was that Todd Sheets wasn't an ass with some kind of Christian agenda.

#349720 - 09/01/08 09:59 PM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ror]
Delev Offline

Loc: Central California
Damn, that is a good interview...many thanks for the heads-up!

#349743 - 09/02/08 02:17 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ]
Jovidiah Offline

says the dude with a king diamond avatar...im kind of kidding.

seriously though, ive seen like two king diamond interviews about satanism...one from denmark and one from like germany or some shit...both of them are subtitled, rather than english, so maybe something is lost in translation, but especially the one thats from denmark and readily available on youtube, he seems to have an understanding of the concepts but backs down pretty hard with a few of the questions. obviously it looks like an early appearance with a fairly large crowd, and an overbearing christian, but being brought up in christian churches myself, thought that if he had any kind of education on any other religion, he'd have much stronger arguments....maybe not stronger but more informed.

#349927 - 09/03/08 12:39 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ]
Jovidiah Offline

No, it was the one with the two teenagers. Id have to watch it again to remember just what it was I didnt totally agree with. I think one of them was that he was trying to make a point by using a christian example, and was a bit off, or could have made a clearer connection to his point. Whatever, that's why he's in a fucking rock and roll band I guess. It doesnt much matter. Them and Conspiracy are enough proof of his literacy.
No, I saw the one you posted too. I didnt really watch it closely after the Halloween questions.

Edited by Jovidiah (09/03/08 12:43 AM)

#349963 - 09/03/08 06:37 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ]
Blackspring Offline

Loc: London
I think the Christian example Jovidiah may have been refering to was his showing the cameras his inverted cross and saying that Satanism was "Opposite" to Christianity.
This I think is not a great way to portray Satanism in a public forum as it just reinforces what the dumb Christians already think - Devil Worship.
Lose the inverted crosses!

#349984 - 09/03/08 09:39 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Blackspring]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Not to ignore the current trend toward King Diamond, I just have nothing to add to that particular stream of conversation...

I think High Priest Gilmore is one of the most lucid and articulate speakers I've ever heard. I really enjoy listening to him speak about the historical aspects of religion and how he came to the place where he is at present. He's a very engaging story teller and speaker.

#349998 - 09/03/08 10:59 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
That was a good video, I'd never seen it before.

Thanks for posting it.

#350084 - 09/03/08 06:12 PM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Fnord]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: skullfarmer
Not to ignore the current trend toward King Diamond, I just have nothing to add to that particular stream of conversation...

I think High Priest Gilmore is one of the most lucid and articulate speakers I've ever heard. I really enjoy listening to him speak about the historical aspects of religion and how he came to the place where he is at present. He's a very engaging story teller and speaker.

Couldn't agree more! devilchili

#350147 - 09/04/08 02:33 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: ]
Jovidiah Offline

So to get back to the subject, I suppose. yeah, I clicked on links and all I got was an advertisment for an Electric Frankenstein show and the other one had links to the radio shows but I couldnt find the one discussed.

Any help?

#350148 - 09/04/08 02:34 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Jovidiah]
Jovidiah Offline

Electric Frankenstein is pretty rad though...except for "Phatty Boom Batty"

#350151 - 09/04/08 02:58 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Jovidiah]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Thanks for the link! I enjoyed listening to this interview very much! I couldn't agree more as to his articulate and wise way of speaking. I find his voice and features very serene and soothing and I like the little humorous intonations he has at times. To me High Priest Gilmore really comes off as someone who has succeeded (and still is succeeding) in living his life to the fullest and enjoying it very much! devilchili
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#350165 - 09/04/08 04:41 AM Re: Latest CoS Interview [Re: Jovidiah]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Originally Posted By: Jovidiah
Any help?

I listened to it here: http://www.nightwatchshow.com/index.cfm?t=replays

But it was already mentioned in the original post of this thread, enjoy!
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements