Topic Options
#35125 - 04/12/04 03:02 PM Santanism Symbol
Anonymous
Unregistered

My words may be insulting or my words may be uneducated and only because I have no knowledge to any aspect of Santanism.

I would like to continue and give reason for my inquiry. My reasons follow a brief introduction in my college institution in discussing a book of the medievel times. The professor mentioned how the ring around the 5-star had meant the 5 pts the Christian Jesus was crusified and had later changed to the symbol I see now on your letterhead.

I would like to know if there is any text on this or if a Reverend might be compel to add his knowledge to my vacancy.

#35126 - 04/12/04 03:11 PM Re: Santanism Symbol
RobertK Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas, TX
Many of your questions may be answered in the article "The History of the Use of the Sigil of Baphomet in the Church of Satan," which is located in the History section of the Church of Satan website.

#35127 - 04/12/04 03:14 PM Re: Santanism Symbol [Re: RobertK]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Regards to your reply. I did find them.

#35128 - 04/12/04 03:20 PM Re: Santanism Symbol [Re: RobertK]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
12 April XXXIX A.S.

Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will normally be deleted.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements