Topic Options
#352199 - 09/19/08 09:54 AM The New CoopStuff.com Website is LIVE !!!
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I just got word from my friends at CoopStuff.com that the new website is LIVE!

Everyone should check it out, it is really nice looking! Just click the Devil Head Below!!!

--------------------
For those of you who do not know who Coop is ... here you go!!!
------------------------
Coop came to Los Angeles from Bixby, Oklahoma in the late 1980s and quickly became regarded as one of the preeminent underground artists of his time. Through his prolific poster work (over 100 custom prints for bands such as Nirvana, the Ramones, The Sex Pistols and otheres), his custom font stylings for House Industries, his sold out first-edition book "Devil's Advocate: the Art of Coop" and his popular sketchbook "The Big Fat One", as well as his iconic imagery of devil girls, smoking devil, and cars, Coop has solidified his place in pop-culture history. Having accomplished a long art career with a successful commercial one (MTV, Altoids, etc), his work has been described as being "now more recognizable to modern youth than that of Rembrandt." Exhibitions of his work have been held in galleries and museums in Los Angeles, London, New York, Chicago, and Zurich, Switzerland.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#354481 - 10/06/08 06:11 PM Re: The New CoopStuff.com Website is LIVE !!! [Re: Magister Frost]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
Don't miss this beautiful Devil hoodie -- just the right thing for those cool evenings as Halloween approaches...

Attachments
SPGDEVILZipBack_448.jpg

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements