Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#372196 - 02/18/09 02:13 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: ror]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
80 minutes of an interview with Magister Church and well worth the listen!

I am really intrigued by his Ragnarok Engine. I have been wanting to design my own kind of device (more on a electrical side) but I don't have the spare time currently to devote to something so vast.

I would love to see his Engine in operation.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#372855 - 02/25/09 02:22 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine Sculpture [Re: Discipline]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
I'm sure your design'd vision can be better experienced in another state of consciousnesswitch
In time Esozone should post up the complete lecture as they recorded every single presenter. Magister Church will bring out his sonnenrad design and the skull fanged columns if the next Esozone is in a better venue this year.
Nevertheless, the machine will be activated on 2010.
Lets cross those horns for Year Nine!

#372875 - 02/25/09 04:43 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine Sculpture [Re: ror]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Thanks for taking the time to post all this.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#373125 - 02/28/09 02:18 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine Sculpture [Re: Magister_Lang]
ror Offline
CoS Member

A pleasure to share with the membership discoveries that can elevate their own wattage & challenge limiting beliefs!

#433186 - 09/26/10 05:11 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: ror]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ok so I've watched some videos on Rex Church's Ragnarok Engine and I still don't know what the fuck it is. It's a bigass trapezoid with sigils on it apparently? I have no idea what Rex is talking about, if only he'd talk in laymen's terms. Could someone explain it to me please?

Shit Lamar Says

#433187 - 09/26/10 05:16 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Why don't you write him and ask? He is on Facebook.
HS! coopdevil
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#433189 - 09/26/10 05:29 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: Magister_Lang]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Originally Posted By: Magister_Lang
Why don't you write him and ask? He is on Facebook.
HS! coopdevil

Yeah, I can't access facebook on this computer. So uh, yeah that leaves me in a predicament.

Shit Lamar Says

#433346 - 09/27/10 06:57 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: ror]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
It's not explainable through laymen terms, however from what I can gather from my own personal inquiries, It is a machine designed to produce physical change within the mind and perhaps the biology of man, even the the planet.

Imagine using energy to create whatever it is one would desire, through thought process. Unlocking, manipulating, and possibly even changing things like DNA.

I'm not saying that any of this is the exact purpose for which Magister Rex is employing his engine. But from my own experience with ritual magic, it would seem that he is on the brink or perhaps beyond a scientific discovery that will change more what the laymen would be able to comprehend.

My advice? Ask as stated, do your own research as I have, or stay in awe.

#433349 - 09/27/10 07:13 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: ror]
S810 Offline

Thank you for this info, I didn't think to look on fb.

#433350 - 09/27/10 07:16 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I am certain that, if you truly wish to communicate with him, you will find a way.

Computers can be helpful sometimes.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#433361 - 09/27/10 10:23 PM Re: Magister Church: Day of the Dead 2 Hour Interview [Re: Phineas]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: Phineas
I am certain that, if you truly wish to communicate with him, you will find a way.

Computers can be helpful sometimes.

Yes, not much comes up when you type his name into Google does it? coopdevil
HS!

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#433363 - 09/27/10 10:49 PM Re: The Profane Grounds of Baphomet [Re: ror]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

'Baphometisphere' painting (c)'07 Taz (iMage inspired by a visit to the Silver Dusk astral temple)

THAT! Is beauty.
WOW!
HS! coopdevil

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#433450 - 09/28/10 07:16 PM Re: The Profane Grounds of Baphomet [Re: ror]
Lamar Drummer Offline

I wasn't aware that anyone could communicate with him, thanks for mentioning facebook. I'll try to get into contact with him. It's not that I haven't researched his engine, I have, it's just I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. He was all like "particles, protons, energy, symbols" and I couldn't understand.

Anyway, thanks.

Shit Lamar Says

#433473 - 09/28/10 11:31 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine & The Headless God [Re: ror]
S810 Offline

Sorry if I missed something, but I couldn't find any information on esozone.com for tickets to this event.

#433745 - 10/01/10 01:09 AM A Gyroscopic Demonic Forge [Re: Lamar Drummer]
ror Offline
CoS Member

When he was interviewed in March,
I asked him for an update on it to which he only gave generalizations to:
http://gzstore.groundzerototalrecall.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=38

Quote:
Mandelbrot Bulb. The interior of the Ragnaroc Engine's psycho-sphere is the containment field for a daimonic singularity. Vril driven energy patterns by way of the magician controlling the machine creates qlippothtic emanation based on preselected entities from the Gotos Solanoid. Complete analysis of this work will be presented in my book "Psychic Warfare Codex."

His social network page does give some updates.
Be sure to send him a message before asking to be in his contact list.

But my understanding of it is that it is a fourth dimensional nonlocal engine sculpture thats twists space/time to open a gateway for occult external forces so that his vision of the future is wrought onto this plane.
(You will recall of course in the Book of Leviathan that the Enochian Keys were obtained from the hyperdimension.)
Further detail is in the interview above & in black bold in page one of my highlights of his talk.

I haven't found any info on Esozone 2010 either.

For those with access to Shroud of the Unknown downstairs, here's more detail:
http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=415070&an=

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406071 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements