I can't believe the ignorance in which I approached this forum but a few months ago. I have finally found the courage and shed my conditioning to accept what has been in front of me for years.
It started with watching anton levay speak, I went away and practically watched the guilt he speaks about spread in me like a cancer at just having watched a short video of him! I came back and dug some more and each time I felt my inner strength grow and know I must accept who I am. trying to deny yourself causes nothing but pain and has lead me into all forms of self destruction over the years. I have just read the satanic bible and it has consumated my beliefs in a way I never thought possible. But looking through the bundles of literature online I keep coming across various versions and definitions of the enochian keys and conflicting information.
Is there a generally accepted version?
I would appreciate your guidance on this matter as I do not want to fall prey to some posing web site getting cheap thrills following the right hand made left hand path.
Thank you for your time.
A. O. H.

IF I WERE A BAR OF CHOCOLATE I'D EAT MYSELF
me taken from somewhere

HOPE IS AS SHALLOW AS FEAR
the desert dudes in dune

THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAMNED WALLS MAN!!...
aliens 2 - hicks