Topic Options
#353615 - 10/02/08 02:05 AM Like they said I should feel in Sunday Service...
ReasoningBeast Offline

I have just spent over three hours reading and re-reading the content on this website. At the end of it all, I found myself under an extreme feeling of elation and, somehow, a sense of satisfaction. For once in my short life I can honestly say that I am excited about a real cause. I ordered The Satanic Bible as soon as I was finished. To be honest, I'd never even thought to research The Church of Satan before. But I couldn't be happier that I have. Have any members found themselves so overjoyed just by an introduction to the concepts and philosophies? Or am I an over-zealous sheep?

#353616 - 10/02/08 02:09 AM Re: Like they said I should feel in Sunday Service... [Re: ReasoningBeast]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
It can be overwhelming for some, at first.

Take your time and read The Satanic Bible. You will discover that Satanism is not a cause but a tool for personal endeavour. We are not out to change the world. But the mastery of it - as it is - is a productive and worthwhile goal for us as individuals.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#353617 - 10/02/08 02:26 AM Re: Like they said I should feel in Sunday Service... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
ReasoningBeast Offline

My fault, I misphrased. But what you said just sounds even more enticing.

#353620 - 10/02/08 03:05 AM Re: Like they said I should feel in Sunday Service... [Re: ReasoningBeast]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
No problem.

We all experienced that first rush of excitement. I always liken discovering Satanism as like being struck by lightning.

Have a good browse of the Church of Satan website. There's plenty of information there. And enjoy the Satanic Bible.

This is an exciting time in your life.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#353874 - 10/03/08 09:11 PM Re: Like they said I should feel in Sunday Service... [Re: ReasoningBeast]
Humbleservant2 Offline

Loc: Dallas, Tx
[Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.]

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements