Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#353748 - 10/02/08 09:48 PM Thank you Satan
Humbleservant2 Offline

Loc: Dallas, Tx
Magister Ventrue, I wish to tell you how proud I am. Let me briefly explain. I was raised in the mormon church, told what to believe and what not to believe. This is good, that is bad. Don't ask questions and all will be ok and you will be with god when you die. 35 years of this shit. I drifted away because I got tired of being tormented for not paying my 10 percent, can't wear a certian type of pants to get into their programs. Can't, Don't. A few years ago I got onto the Church of Satan web site. This is IT, I bought as many of the books as I could find and read them and studied them. It all makes perfect sence, I'm so pleased, like a homeless dog who has found the perfect home. Its me! I have found my god and master. and will serve him to the end of my days. I am in the process of getting my card and becoming a true member. Thank you and the High Priest Gilmore. HAIL Satan!!!

#353767 - 10/03/08 12:25 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I have found my god and master. and will serve him to the end of my days. <<

Dear me.

It took you this long to find who? Yourself?

Otherwise, who is this "master" of whom you speak?

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#353772 - 10/03/08 01:05 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
i've been a satanist since i was 15 or so, i didnt know there was a name for it but i knew it wasnt what i was told. i was raised jehovah witness so i know where your coming from. as a satanist i never thought it neccessary to be a card carrying member. i just am. not to discourage your new found glory. by the way i am 31 now. being surrounded by these people all your life is the real Satanic Abuse. the beast within is who i am, madness is a vision of sanity. the rantings of a madman are always INsane, which is precisely why they make sense. MORALITY, it's a fickle little thing, little thing. depends on who is your king, is your king. -luciFred Angelo Padevilla-

#353868 - 10/03/08 08:47 PM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
Humbleservant2 Offline

yes, indeed. After being pounded by my parents, friends and the church, I was expeted to do not think or ask questions. Was afraid to wonder off the PATH or be lost forever. I have found myself, the things that were suppost to be "evil" are not. The things that are suppost to be good and Godly are not. I am alive, and my eyes have been opened. Thanks to you and the Satanic way of life. I welcome Satan with open arms...

#353870 - 10/03/08 08:59 PM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: S810]
Humbleservant2 Offline

Most churches will have a record of you, reguardless of religon. I am 50 years old, call it stupid, lazy, whatever, I just got up enough guts to question the many years of brainwashing, as to what is good and evil. Its what you make it. My self, I have always liked the dark side, and just now decided to let it out before it exploded. I have read the Satanic Bible, and many others, the more I read the more hungry I become.

#353885 - 10/03/08 10:08 PM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: Humbleservant2
I welcome Satan with open arms...

Um...is this meant to be taken literally?

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#353914 - 10/04/08 05:48 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Humbleservant2 Offline

Sorry, I was just excited, about finding myself, understanding there is a real world out there alittle better. Expressing myself in words is not my strong point,

#353941 - 10/04/08 09:38 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
WolfMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
I welcome Satan with open arms...

Um...is this meant to be taken literally?

You mean you don't???

grin

#353964 - 10/04/08 12:39 PM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: WolfMoon]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I suspect exuberance. Having re-read the Infernal Diatribe a few minutes ago, that is understandable.
But it never hurts to clarify.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#353984 - 10/04/08 01:50 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
Expressing myself in words is not my strong point,

Then please take your time here and avoid sarcasm, unclear humor, etc.

People can only read what you write.

Otherwise... Well this is a word medium, after all!

#354084 - 10/05/08 02:07 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
the more I read the more hungry I become.

I can see you are very exited, good for you, just used that energy to read and learn, you not proving anything by typing or talking about it.

Edited by Leviathan1972 (10/05/08 02:10 AM)

#354263 - 10/05/08 07:55 PM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: WolfMoon]
Humbleservant2 Offline

I welcome the satanic way of life with open arms. I have confused many of you with my thoughts on screen. I've spent the last 3 days going back through the Bible, the information on the Church of Satan web site. From my past, I could only see Satan as I used to picture God. A Real person, a walking breathing "Super Human". Satan is here, me. and I gladly, openly accept that, and want more.... I wish I could explain how excited I am, knowing its ok, I can do this without being humiliated in front of a bunch of God fearing jerks. For my mistakes here, I have become a wiser person, a more hungry person. I will contiue studing the Satanic way, and live by it to the fullest.

#354265 - 10/05/08 07:59 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Nemo]
Humbleservant2 Offline

Thank you, Magister. But my hands are still wet, my heart pounding, can't wait to get off work and get logged on here. MORE Please....

#354267 - 10/05/08 08:14 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Thank you, Magister. But my hands are still wet, my heart pounding, can't wait to get off...

I take it you like Magister Nemo a lot, then.

#354303 - 10/06/08 01:36 AM Re: Using words. [Re: Linguascelesta]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

Loc: England
He has that effect on me too...

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#354497 - 10/06/08 08:12 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Linguascelesta]
Humbleservant2 Offline

HA,HA. I respect Magister Nemo, I get over excited just before I get onto this website. I need to learn more, understand more, I feel comfortable here.

#354623 - 10/07/08 01:06 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
as you should.

#355021 - 10/10/08 10:57 AM Re: Using words. [Re: S810]
Humbleservant2 Offline

I noted a post listed "fun with Mormons", I was brought up Mormon or what they call LDS. They are a mind controlling selfrightous, motherf@#$@#!, Unless you get out from around them you will never see the truth. Your nothing more than a lamb wondering around behind the bushes. My mother and my step dad are so heavenly minded they are no earthly good. I spent what seemed like a few minutes in meditation, turned out to be about an hour and a half. I stood up an shouted out F@@@ you Christ and every one around you, I deny, reject all the bullshit I have been fed over the years, you can take this priesthood shit and shove it where the sun don't shine. I am free, I feel good, I serve only one church, the true church, the Church of Satan.

#355023 - 10/10/08 11:04 AM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
I noted a post listed "fun with Mormons",

Then why didn't you reply to that thread?
Prevention of Virtue

#364139 - 12/06/08 07:56 AM Re: Using words. [Re: ruraldean]
LydiafromHolland
Unregistered

yah this post is wasting my time...... for real

#364716 - 12/10/08 01:38 AM Re: Using words. [Re: ]
DaddyLongLegs Offline

with this much ambition your surley to self-destruct

#364722 - 12/10/08 03:19 AM Re: Thank you Satan [Re: Humbleservant2]
StefanBlacart Offline

CoS Member

Loc: USA
?.

#365287 - 12/13/08 02:01 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
Stop living in the past, you learn from your mistake so move on, you are wasting energy on unnecesary anger, you are here now.

#365305 - 12/13/08 05:51 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Humbleservant2]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I noted a post listed "fun with Mormons", I was brought up Mormon or what they call LDS. They are a mind controlling selfrightous, motherf@#$@#!, Unless you get out from around them you will never see the truth. Your nothing more than a lamb wondering around behind the bushes. My mother and my step dad are so heavenly minded they are no earthly good. I spent what seemed like a few minutes in meditation, turned out to be about an hour and a half. I stood up an shouted out F@@@ you Christ and every one around you, I deny, reject all the bullshit I have been fed over the years, you can take this priesthood shit and shove it where the sun don't shine. I am free, I feel good, I serve only one church, the true church, the Church of Satan.

And, in two months or so, you will be crying out injustice here as well until you find your next temporary creature comfort.

No one is going to give you a medal for acting like a big asshole in front of a bunch of people.

#365310 - 12/13/08 07:17 PM Re: Using words. [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr.Terrestrium Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Arm's reach from a Glock 26
I'm sure more than several here have dealt with a repressive religious background, it's hardly a new concept. Bear in mind also, many here are more concerned with what you have to offer in the way of things like ideas, experiences, goals. Show us what you've got.

In response to your mormon rant-- I run across people I used be well acquainted with when I was associated with my childhood religion; some of them have also left, and since it's pretty well known I openly denounce the hypocritical teachings, many "newly emancipated" ex-members I bump into take the opportunity to begin ranting and raving about how oppressed they were.

I HATE whiners. I especially HATE whiners who expect me to help them with their old baggage. If you have hang ups with the church...shed them. Nobody really cares about your gripes.

#365311 - 12/13/08 07:24 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Mr.Terrestrium]
Mr.Terrestrium Offline
CoS Member

THAT, I might add, IS my pimp hand in action!

To paraphrase a certain Warlock.

#365320 - 12/13/08 09:06 PM Re: Using words. [Re: Mr.Terrestrium]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
You were, of course, not referring to myself with that post.

You know, myself not coming from a repressive religious background and all. wink

#365327 - 12/13/08 09:49 PM Re: Using words. [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr.Terrestrium Offline
CoS Member

Oh, apologies. No, you were not meant for the receiving end of that response.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements