Topic Options
#355857 - 10/16/08 04:20 AM Photo ID
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Hello.

My question is about the need for a photo ID to be enclosed with the application for membership. Seeing as how my driver's license is a state issued ID I know this would suffice, however I am curious about how a copy may be sent.

Would it be alright if a scanned photo of it on computer paper was sent?

I would like to thank anyone who replies in advance, as it will be greatly appreciated.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#355879 - 10/16/08 09:14 AM Re: Photo ID [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
You do not need to provide a photo ID. You only need to provide a photograph.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#355921 - 10/16/08 03:26 PM Re: Photo ID [Re: Magister_Harris]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Thank you, Magister Harris!

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#355925 - 10/16/08 04:07 PM Re: Photo ID [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
Ahh... I stand corrected. I was referring to the Active Membership application.

Yes, you DO need to provide a copy of national or state issued photo ID as proof of age for registered membership.

I imagine that the method you describe is fine, provided the dates are clearly visible.

I defer to our esteemed High Priestess if I am incorrect.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#355928 - 10/16/08 05:07 PM Re: Photo ID [Re: Magister_Harris]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Oh , OK. Thank you for the correction and your time, Magister Harris. It has been helpful.

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404162 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements