Topic Options
#293322 - 12/26/07 12:07 PM Satanic Bible Hard Back!
Lexifer Offline

Does anyone know of a company whom can or will "make" a hard back copy of the satanic bible..A Book Binding Company? I have been trying to have one made but most of the sights i have found are either out of business or refuse to.

I want one for my alter..

I have also been patiently waiting for Satanic Scriptures to come back in stock. I ordered the soft cover, but i want the hard back too.

any help would be appreciated.

#293324 - 12/26/07 12:16 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Ask around your local book antiquarians, collectors, and 2nd hand places.

If that doesn't pan out, and nobody has any better ideas, you might try your hand at it yourself. I've never done it, although I have a few friends who do it as a hobby. This site has an introductory tutorial:
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=101266

#293325 - 12/26/07 12:17 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
Lust Offline

I have heard that a certain website offers leather bound versions of the hardcover. A little research on your own should yeid some quick results. I am unsure as to the credibility or I would post the link.

"I want one for my alter..."

Your what?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#293326 - 12/26/07 12:18 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

There's one site that will take a paperback TSB and rebound it with a hardcover. They don't support the CoS, though, so the link won't be posted here. Try doing a Google search.

Or, if you don't mind paying a LOT, you could see if any of the University Press hardcovers are available at abebooks.com.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#293339 - 12/26/07 01:42 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
You can sometimes find copies of the original University Books release of the Hardcover Satanic Bible online. Although, they are quite expensive. I've seen decent copies going for as much as $1,500.

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#293358 - 12/26/07 02:56 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: spook show]
Lexifer Offline

Re: to Tier Instinct
Its a table full of my neatly stacked books i don't keep them on a shelf. LOL cause I don't know why .. but my roommate refers it as my alter so it rubbed off on me.. lol

-----

I do want to thank you all for your reply and i will continue on my quest for a company that will bind the book for me..

If i don't find a company that will do it i will pay for a University press copy.

#293371 - 12/26/07 04:02 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
You could also get an empty notebook and handwrite it into the notebook.

That would make it quite a personal item.

I've considered it many times, but my handwriting is like chicken scratch!

#293450 - 12/26/07 08:36 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
Sidewinder1313 Offline

Loc: Ironton Ohio USA
Quite a coincidence I ran across your post...I just recently rebound my copy and came out to my surprise with an amazing result. I would be happy to make you one, I am not looking for business I would do it "Pro-Bono". I have been studying a site that gives instructions for amatuer book binding and through trial and error still came out with a high quality book. Drop me a pr.message, I do not have a lot of free time, but I would not mind to help you out,all I would ask would to be patient./Sidewinder.

#293462 - 12/26/07 08:56 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Sidewinder1313]
Adversaryan Offline
Banned

Loc: Seattle WA
how about the goat skin hand made copys from those who have lost people? LMAO

#293560 - 12/27/07 08:21 AM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Adversaryan]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
 Originally Posted By: Adversaryan
how about the goat skin hand made copys from those who have lost people? LMAO

I'm sure going to miss this guy.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#293619 - 12/27/07 01:21 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
Storm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: West Valley, UT, USA
Google the Following: Satanic Bibles

"When Hell is Full of Souls, The Tattooed Will Walk the Earth."
~Bob Tyrrell, The Night Gallery Tattoo

Facebook: facebook.com/artonyoustudios

#293628 - 12/27/07 01:37 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Storm]
Lexifer Offline

Thank you all for your posts! After calling a couple other companies I found though Google. I found one that will bind it in leather with a baphomet stamped into the cover.

I also recived a Pm that gave me some great leads.. so. in a nut shell my search has finally ended..

Thanks

#294890 - 12/31/07 04:29 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: Lexifer]
not here Offline

You could try link removed
I have made a few nice hardbacks there. You would probably not want to put original author info in it as they won't print it if they find out it isn't yours to duplicate.

Definitely read the fine print

Edited by LKRice (12/31/07 06:29 PM)
Edit Reason: Link removed - Possible endorsement of violating copyright

#356046 - 10/17/08 11:50 PM Re: Satanic Bible Hard Back! [Re: spook show]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
I dunno what thickness has been in the aire lately but there has been 3 hardcovers on eBay within the last few months. After a little wiggle of my nose & some 'BloodFire' chambering I got my version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300263061066

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=250306739004

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements