Topic Options
#358546 - 11/05/08 01:11 AM Membership Correspondence
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hello,

As some of you are aware, in conversing with me for quite some time on here, I recently decided to throw in my lot and register for membership.

I paid and sent off my particulars on July 4.

Over the course of the last month I became a little curious and impatient so decided to email administration. I was kindly advised that my name could not be found on the list of packs to go out - understandably I got a little concerned.

Administration requested payment information, dates etc, to look into the matter, in which I promptly obliged.

I have not heard back and have since sent follow up emails to track the progress of my application.

The 16 week time frame is now up and am a little concerned.

I would greatly appreciate any assitance that can be offered to resolve the issue and look forward to receiving membership shortly.

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

#358564 - 11/05/08 04:08 AM Re: Membership Correspondence [Re: Noordenzuid]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
You've already made a number of enquiries about this.

Including to me.

As I already advised you, at particularly busy times the process can take slightly longer due to the small number of staff in administration at central office.

Sit tight and your application will be processed in due course.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#358573 - 11/05/08 05:26 AM Re: Membership Correspondence [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Thanks again for your reply, Reverend.

Just wasn't too sure if something was lost in the mail on the way.

Nevertheless, sit tight I shall.

Kind Regards.

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements