Topic Options
#360893 - 11/18/08 07:30 PM potential new member / how to find others close to me
Dionysus/dennis Offline

Loc: Washington
hello

after uncovering the truth, i am compelled to join COS.
my questions is just this; when i join are there others to join in mass or not. do not know if this is an approprate question to ask, so again bare with me.

can someone help with this question?
thank you much

#360918 - 11/18/08 10:04 PM Re: potential new member / how to find others close to me [Re: Dionysus/dennis]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Please clarify what you mean with this:

"when i join are there others to join in mass or not"

Thank you.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#360936 - 11/18/08 11:25 PM Re: potential new member / how to find others close to me [Re: Phineas]
Dionysus/dennis Offline

well, when i saw the documentry on the history channel, the members were in parts of a ceramony, which i interprit as mass
(please correct me if im wrong) but i can only assume that there are rituals performed from time to time.

or is are there no gatherings at all????
im so full of questions and i hope i just do not ask the wrong ones however, the wrong ones are ones that are not asked.

#360938 - 11/18/08 11:53 PM Re: potential new member / how to find others close to me [Re: Dionysus/dennis]
Dionysus/dennis Offline

i see i posted in the wrong area, is it possible to move rather than delete?

thanks dark river

#360947 - 11/19/08 12:42 AM Re: potential new member / how to find others close to me [Re: Dionysus/dennis]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

When you join, it is an administrative procedure. You submit the appropriate forms, etc. There is no mandatory ceremony or ritual you must attend.

From time to time there are events and gatherings, but these are rare and reserved for members in good standing.

I suggest you visit the official Church of Satan website for detailed information on membership.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#360956 - 11/19/08 01:44 AM Re: potential new member / how to find others close to me [Re: Phineas]
Dionysus/dennis Offline

answers alot....thank you for your minds power

dennis

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405803 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements