Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#361354 - 11/20/08 09:07 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
all hallows
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Originally Posted By: all hallows
*puts in a good word for the egg sandwich*

Watch it!
Thems baby roosters you eatin'!

then they should give me 5 bucks so i can go to arby's or something.

ps - has anybody ever had the cajun ramen? it comes in a lime green package and is quite delicious...

Edited by all hallows (11/20/08 09:08 PM)

#361363 - 11/20/08 09:44 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: ]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

Loc: Bay Area, California
over the years of great TOP ramen eating, quantity has taken the place of quality...they still taste hella good, but they are not what they use to be. You guys are funny as hell, and I love to laugh.

evE livE...woman you can cook!!!!!!!!!

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#361394 - 11/20/08 11:40 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: SinisterSLA6669]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
My favorite college treat was Easy Mac with Sriracha sauce, sprinkled with a packet of processed Parmesan cheese. Sometimes, I'd add those hot pepper seeds for pizzas, because I like it spicy!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#361474 - 11/21/08 02:40 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: TrojZyr]
HorrorCore Offline

Loc: WA
Quote:
I took one look at that place during my college search yea so many years ago, smelled the weed, saw the giant butcher paper banners for every cause under the sun ringing the walls of the student center, and ran.

How many more years do you have left to serve, if I can ask?"

haha, sounds about right. There aren't many places on campus that don't smell like weed. They ran out of room on the walls to hang their posters and banners, so now they are resorting to taping them on the ceiling and on the floor, the other day I saw one taped to the sidewalk!

After this quarter I should have somewhere around 115 credits. I need 180 to graduate, so I've got a little less than 2 years I believe.

#361476 - 11/21/08 02:43 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: HorrorCore]
HorrorCore Offline

On, and as far as college food goes for me, I'm eatin pretty well.
I usually fry up some burgers, chicken or steak. I make easy stuff like spaghetti too. If I'm feeling lazy I'll throw in a pizza pocket and or a frozen burrito.

#361500 - 11/21/08 06:32 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
You know... Something that kind of bothered me... Is that I am hungry right now and this talk about food is making my mouth water. Lol I gatta get me some Ramen. Burgers sound good right now too. I eat like a fat man but believe it or not, I am quite slim.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#361512 - 11/21/08 08:10 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: LordofDarkness]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
George Foreman my friend. I love those bastards! Another good Ramen recipe is to take and add some velveeta cheese to the mix after you get it in the bowl. Its hella good, and gives it a thickened consintency. NICE!

#361549 - 11/21/08 11:20 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: Callier]
SnoWdayZ Offline

Loc: The Rocky Mountains
I prefer "Smack" Ramen over "top" Ramen. I can't give a culinary explanation; I just think "smack" sounds funnier, thus, improving the whole dining experience in my mind. This helped sustain Me in My college years! Tobasco *TM* helps too!

-Woody Allen

#361762 - 11/22/08 10:55 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: Evil_Eve]
Ice Claw Offline

CoS Member

Ok, I really tried to wipe this post out of my memory, but I was doing a little late night shopping, looked up, seen this, chuckled and could not help but post it.

Thanks to all who have infected me with the Ramen Virus!

#362071 - 11/24/08 11:18 AM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: ArtAche86]
SnoWdayZ Offline

Loc: The Rocky Mountains
Good shit!

-Woody Allen

#362078 - 11/24/08 11:44 AM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: SnoWdayZ]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

Loc: England
In reply to the OP (remember?) I tend to tell any insistent chariteer that I give as much spare cash as I can to only one charity to maximise the impact of my giving.

This happens to be true. (And yes, it is a real charity. PM me if you're interested but I won't hold my breath :))

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#362142 - 11/24/08 03:55 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: ruraldean]
Dfalls Offline

Shit.. I sure want to go to America after reading this topic! (Eeeh...)

#362350 - 11/25/08 02:53 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: Ice Claw]
HammerOfDoubt Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
Ha. Segregated food. I love it.

#362420 - 11/26/08 12:16 AM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: TheDegenerate]
BentSlightly Offline

In cases of a charity's request for money I always say "I do not donate through third party sources to charity".
Usually this shuts them up immediately.
In the case of a pan handler, I look at their shoes, if they are nicer than mine, I point that out and walk away.
It always works.

#362465 - 11/26/08 12:08 PM Re: Something that kind of bothered me... [Re: BentSlightly]
HorrorCore Offline

Originally Posted By: BentSlightly
In cases of a charity's request for money I always say "I do not donate through third party sources to charity".
Usually this shuts them up immediately.
In the case of a pan handler, I look at their shoes, if they are nicer than mine, I point that out and walk away.
It always works.

I never thought about the shoe thing before, I like that one and plan on using it in the future laugh

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406348 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements