Topic Options
#360966 - 11/19/08 06:35 AM cant figure things out
demonize Offline

ok ive been banned everywhere lately. i dont meen to do anybody wrong. im the sort of person that wishes to be a right and left path. with no hate desire well i dont know much about it perhaps i should when i get satans bible and ritual book ill be better prepared for people. since i was asked politely to stop posting ok ill wait 4 months like my ban stated. by that time i hope to read the books. im true in my ways. ok i have many strange beliefes dont hate me for it, if i do say something usually im open for debate.

i suppose witchcraft can be very intidating to me anyhow among people in society. i see intimidation and i try to hold my head up high, as im usually spit on.

if i was here to cause a disturbance i wouldnt bother reading your books. i hope that speaks my intensions. i know many things though find cos quite intreguing really i do how profane my relating skills might seem i really admire you all.

i fight wars on a daily bases within my mind. very tenced up i suppose, so my comments might not meet up to your standards. i have difficulty relating to your posts. things such as hate revenge things on that nature im not really seeking. seeking truth i admire, philosophy wish i could take it in college. i hope you can except me for who i am, i cant take an english coarse to get better at typing though i may buy more books.

whats to be said i didnt meen to offend anyone.

hopefully in 4 months ill be ready

#361120 - 11/19/08 08:32 PM Re: cant figure things out [Re: demonize]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
If you wish to be respected then demonstrate respect for this forum and it's rules by accepting your ban, using the time to do the appropriate research, and returning when the ban is over and showing off your spiffy new knowledge!

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#362610 - 11/27/08 08:40 AM Re: cant figure things out [Re: Ygraine]
demonize Offline

well desire i suppose took over to write a thing or too. so i write on this post. got satans bible seems interesting.

well i have schizophrenia and am christian however with schizophrenia stanism offers me what life or society cant and that is to be financially able, mabby respected. that is why i am here trying to interect.

well the deal for the world to have a heaven fell through as well as global faith and beliefe as well as being under the stairs in every home of the world. world order vurses world control issue puppet master ideal of things. i suppose ive learned the satanic principal to not be given free gifts to search and destroy to obtain a no dictator ship policy. i never ment a form of dicatorship. i try not to be pushy.

however this leads me down the road of my illness the government is sturn it wants to abolish withcraft in the world perhaps religion and spitituality. ive forseen the future as such as ive done in the past. seen signs of it about a year ago someone sent me on a travel to as i understand to recycle the film dna of withcraft that surrounds the world. it was finished a little while ago. this may be changing into the matrix cloath that usually surrounds the world. though new dna film is devloping htough in almost the absolute negativity that withcraft can create. so i suppose were starting a new dna film of withcraft. would myself want to be proad of that dna film. however the negativity that the world is so kindly handing into our house has created new insanity and A BAD DNA FILM.

Id like to consider this post important to me to beaload to protest in my own little way. i believe in the protest idealism in america.

in respect of your rules i cant figure out how i intruded on them purposely. keeping up with the joneses and you are very difficult to keep up too. hats off. in the just of things this is my reality a personal reality that starts off at the bottom of the streets where the rules in life start out at. in an issue trying to fight for what i believe in one case the fight to substane withcraft to continue to a never end. i sit here with the worlds neagativity being surrounded by cos voices among withcraft. the fight to seek knowledge to have a vote on this subjest is dwindling down.

i believe in sharing the profity sort of. a peace of the pie attidude. with this neagativity its a well good expierience in general i get to understand and read here about the worlds neagativity between written words ect. quite interesting to say the least more privilages these days. more knowledge. much faith and its getting almost to much to hold on too never seen so much faith. all this from the negativity of the world. wander what happens if i ever take and claim everything in the world after 'neagitivity' is on a balance with me. i assure there is only one direction up hill..

vast space is well pleased over the last few weeks same with religion and government and friends and family. breaking free from chains to say the least.

seems as if ive been judged and executed from these rules at your board both here and on my daily living. i realize one thing in life the strive for sanity and rationality in life will always maintain. in this respect i will only get stronger striving to except only negative gifts because thats all my personal reality offers fro our famiy and friends for years.

#362661 - 11/27/08 01:22 PM Re: cant figure things out [Re: demonize]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

This one is too easy for most of you guys, so I am asking you to back off unless you can respond to an actual question without sarcasm.

Okay--demonize or jerry or whoever.

First pick a name and stick with it. You owe us the honesty of dealing with one person and knowing it. Demonize will do. You are now Demonize, and should stay that way for the duration of your time here, ok?

Next...I am going to answer your questions based on Satanism. You need to understand I am doing this because I have the time to, and not because you are owed anything.

Quote:
got satans bible seems interesting.

Until you read and understand The Satanic Bible there is no point in being here. Everything about this place, about the people in it, about The Church of Satan---it all starts and ends with that one book. Nothing else comes even close to mattering as much as that book. If you read it and have any disagreements with it, you do not belong here. It is that simple.

Quote:
well i have schizophrenia and am christian however with schizophrenia stanism offers me what life or society cant and that is to be financially able, mabby respected. that is why i am here trying to interect.

1. Schizophrenia is a harsh and troubling illness. There is no sin in having it, but it is plainly not Satanic to tell complete strangers this sort of personal information.

2. If you are a Christian then be a Christian. We are Satanists who have this one forum. Christians have millions. Moreover they believe in forgiveness, excuses, charity and mercy---all of which you seem to want from us. We do not do those things.

3. Satanism cannot give you anything---it cannot make you financially secure or respected or anything. There is no devil or god or the type of magic that will give you those things, here or in Satanism at all.

4. I get the feeling you really believe you can sell your soul and you will be rewarded. That is not Satanism. That is Christian Heresy.

Quote:
well the deal for the world to have a heaven fell through as well as global faith and beliefe as well as being under the stairs in every home of the world. world order vurses world control issue puppet master ideal of things. i suppose ive learned the satanic principal to not be given free gifts to search and destroy to obtain a no dictator ship policy. i never ment a form of dicatorship. i try not to be pushy.

You have admitted you have schizophrenia so I need you to not get upset and understand what I am saying about what you just wrote: That is your illness talking. What you just wrote is crazy and has no relationship to Satanism or anything else. You need to show that paragraph to your doctor. I am not trying to be cold or mean. Your doctor needs to see the direction your illness is going in so he/she can help you.

Quote:
however this leads me down the road of my illness the government is sturn it wants to abolish withcraft in the world perhaps religion and spitituality. ive forseen the future as such as ive done in the past. seen signs of it about a year ago someone sent me on a travel to as i understand to recycle the film dna of withcraft that surrounds the world. it was finished a little while ago. this may be changing into the matrix cloath that usually surrounds the world. though new dna film is devloping htough in almost the absolute negativity that withcraft can create. so i suppose were starting a new dna film of withcraft. would myself want to be proad of that dna film. however the negativity that the world is so kindly handing into our house has created new insanity and A BAD DNA FILM.

1. More crazy, demonize.

2. There isn't one government, but many.

3. Witchcraft doesn't create negativity.

4. You are merging movies and theories and just plain crazy stuff to make it seem like you have a reason for feeling the way you do beyond the fact that you are ill. It just isn't true, Demonize. You are ill.

Quote:
Id like to consider this post important to me to beaload to protest in my own little way. i believe in the protest idealism in america.

1. The importance of this post has little to do with religion, and nothing to do with idealism and protest.

2. If you say all this to Christians they will, probably, blame your problems on witchcraft and possession and bullshit. Here is where Satanism will be better: Your problem is MEDICAL/Psychological.

3. Gods, devils, angels, faeries, witches or Priests cannot help you. We cannot help you. ONLY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO PRACTICES PSYCHIATRY CAN HELP YOU!

4. You are looking for a spiritual answer to a medical problem, and anyone who claims they can help you who isn't a doctor is LYING!

Quote:
seems as if ive been judged and executed from these rules at your board both here and on my daily living. i realize one thing in life the strive for sanity and rationality in life will always maintain. in this respect i will only get stronger striving to except only negative gifts because thats all my personal reality offers fro our famiy and friends for years.

Satanists, Demonize, are realists. We are also open about the fact that we are animals, human animals, but animals nonetheless. As a result we can "smell" our own. We can feel whether someone is or isn't one of us by what they write here.

You have tried desperately to fit in here because somehow you think we have an answer that will make sense of your life, but we don't. No religion does. Until you are stable and being properly treated religion should not even be in the equation.

For your own good I am asking you to leave the forum. Believing you can be helped here or that Satanism can save you is just preventing you from getting the help you desperately need.

I truly wish you well, but I implore you to leave all religious matters aside and face your illness and save yourself by getting treatment.

Ygraine

#362690 - 11/27/08 08:02 PM Re: cant figure things out [Re: Ygraine]
demonize Offline

ive taken enough meds in my life to knocxk out a horse living like a sammbby. none the less i take it. ive studied witchcraft and it can produce a stability in finances. being perhaps more confedent in ones self rational among many things so id have to disagree and saying im schizophrenic makes me able to except my illness except my birth and not be ashamed of my choices. mabby i make unrealistic choices in my mind that arent quote of the 'norm' none the less they are based on right and wrong choices, some are morally right for the good of humans, you sit back and suggest its only an illness perhaps a chemical imbalance in the brain. sure it couldnt effect reality how obsurd. non the less many have a choice based reality. i would never find a cure for my illness though would never wish it on you.

perhaps as you suggest satanizm may not provide financial freedom non the less i should obtain something of value from it

#362696 - 11/27/08 09:37 PM Re: cant figure things out [Re: demonize]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Well, I certainly cannot stop you from attempting to adopt Satanism.

I can be brutally honest with you, and at this point it is the kindest thing I can do.

You are not a Satanist. Period. No books, no courses, no spells, no alignment of stars will make you one. We are born, not made, and you are not.

Satanism is not something, like Christianity or even forms of witchcraft where you can take a piece of it "to obtain something of value from it." You are either born with the inherent ability to take the tools offered within the philosophy and make them work for you, or you are not. You are not.

You do not possess the mental stability, the emotional maturity, the manipulative skills, or the necessary social comprehension to perform Satanic magic and live within the perimeters we demand in terms of discipline.

No matter what you do or call yourself you will not be accepted as a Satanist by Satanists. It is a fact. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but I promise you that we will distance ourselves from you and my concern regarding your lack of stability is so deep, I am right now urging all those who read this board to NOT assist you.

You are also banned. Forever.

This is the last kindness I can do for you.

Y~

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406355 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements