Topic Options
#363109 - 11/30/08 10:52 AM I have a question regarding affiliation
heretic4666 Offline

I have been a satanist for 14 years,I was forced into christianity at a very young age.I went to christian school and when I was 16 I was forced to go to a christian bootcamp called teen challenge in which they tried to brain wash me with their lies and deceptions but I was smat enough to know that their bible was the greatest weapon they could have give me because I in turn found every contridiction and showed them what kind of monster they were worshiping.I did finally get out of the program only o find that I was a much stronger satanist with a will that no one could break the only thing that has got me through life to this point is anton lavey's words.Now that I am older I really want to be part of the Church of Satan,and I would like to know what I have to do to become a priest or reverend of the Church of Satan.I have enlightened many people and I know that I could be a great one please let me know what steps I would have to take thankyou. Hail Satan!

#363111 - 11/30/08 11:05 AM Re: I have a question regarding affiliation [Re: heretic4666]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I would like to know what I have to do to become a priest or reverend of the Church of Satan.I have enlightened many people and I know that I could be a great one please let me know what steps I would have to take thankyou.<<

We have a theory that if you have to ask, you're not one.

Ordination to the priesthood is by invitation only, the criteria of which is one based on proven individual merit.

Suffice to say, although it may on occasions involve representing the church and espousing Satanic philosophy this criteria does not expressly involve "enlightening" people.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#363116 - 11/30/08 11:58 AM Re: I have a question regarding affiliation [Re: heretic4666]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
As you appreciate the concept of enlightening, I will demonstrate some for you:

Quote:
heretic4666

First, your name. You want to be a priest in the Church of Satan and yet your name is not about Satanism, but about devil worship/Christianity. To be called a heretic implies you are still a Christian, albeit a reverse one. 666 is the alleged number of the alleged beast. It is biblical, not Satanic. I tell you this because if your goal is to be public as a Satanist every little thing becomes relevant.

Quote:
I have been a satanist for 14 years,I was forced into christianity at a very young age.I went to christian school and when I was 16 I was forced to go to a christian bootcamp called teen challenge in which they tried to brain wash me with their lies and deceptions but I was smat enough to know that their bible was the greatest weapon they could have give me because I in turn found every contridiction and showed them what kind of monster they were worshiping

Again, while it is admirable to be able to show the contradictions in The Holy Bible, it is not a Satanic act, but a smart human one. If you are of the mind that what makes a Satanist is his ability to find Christianity repulsive, that is only the very first phase of Satanism.

Additionally, many of our Priesthood do not do education, but you have said this is what you'd want to specialize in--enlightenment, I believe you call it. Surely you must realize that to represent this organization one must be able to convey ideas by writing properly.

Quote:
I did finally get out of the program only o find that I was a much stronger satanist with a will that no one could break the only thing that has got me through life to this point is anton lavey's words.

That is truly a wonderful anecdote, and everyone here appreciates it.

However, as a Satanist you should be proud and aware that YOU got you through it!

Quote:
Now that I am older I really want to be part of the church of satan,and I would like to know what I have to do to become a priest or reverend of the church of satan

You really are jumping the gun! I don't know how you could have found this site and not the official Church of Satan site which gives all the information about joining on the Affiliation link. In short, you need to join, first. Then you need to fill out and be accepted as an Active Member.

The vast majority of Satanists have no desire to join the clergy. Most are happy to support the organization and apply the concepts to improve their lives.

The administration invites others to join the clergy often after years and years of membership.

Quote:
.I have enlightened many people and I know that I could be a great one please let me know what steps I would have to take thankyou. Hail Satan!

I trust your loyalty and patience will allow you to go to the official site and do the proper research.

Good luck and Hail, Satan!

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405735 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements