Topic Options
#362670 - 11/27/08 04:03 PM online sources of lesser magic?
grey_angel Offline

i've done a lot of reading about satanism over the past few days. its given me a lot to think about and given me a much better explanation of what magic is. off and on for the past few years i would try to study magic use since it is the one spiritual belief that made NO sense at all. mostly i just found a bunch of pages created by hippies trying to convince me that they were some sort of special ageless avatar. how irritating. finally i ended up reading REAL satanic materials and now i understand what magic is. infact i've been using it for a while now... i just didn't realize so many other people used it and that it has been in use for thousands of years. even more importantly, there is much for me to learn.

anyways, to get to my point, i was wondering if anyone could direct me to some good links on the use of lesser magic. i'm in the process of getting the satanic bible and possibly the satanic witch too. so far i've only found a few essays on what it is in general. i was hoping to find detailed techniques and applications.

of course any good links on greater magic would also be appreciated.

#362671 - 11/27/08 04:08 PM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: grey_angel]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#362697 - 11/27/08 10:10 PM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: Ygraine]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
And here is the specific URL for the Non-Fiction Reading List:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/CSReading2.html

#362700 - 11/27/08 10:27 PM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: Nemo]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Thanks, Magister. That was what I was shooting for.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#362712 - 11/28/08 01:33 AM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: grey_angel]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: 555
i'm in the process of getting the satanic bible and possibly the satanic witch too.

The Satanic Witch is precisely all about lesser magic. You'll save yourself a lot of time by first going to the official source before you try sifting through the muck on the web. The book also includes a very extensive bibliography, which will give you even more sources.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#362715 - 11/28/08 02:54 AM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: grey_angel]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I don't really bother with internet hoo haa.

Two books that are essential in the Satanic library are:

The 48 Laws Of Power and The Art Of Seduction.

Both by Robert Greene.

To a slightly less degree I would also recommend his 33 Strategies Of War.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#362866 - 11/29/08 12:02 AM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: Ygraine]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Happy to be of assistance!

#363164 - 11/30/08 05:34 PM Re: online sources of lesser magic? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
grey_angel Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Originally Posted By: 555
i'm in the process of getting the satanic bible and possibly the satanic witch too.

The Satanic Witch is precisely all about lesser magic. You'll save yourself a lot of time by first going to the official source before you try sifting through the muck on the web. The book also includes a very extensive bibliography, which will give you even more sources.

yeah i can't wait to get my hands on the satanic witch. its just not going to be easy for me to get a copy any time soon. thats ok. i can wait.

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
I don't really bother with internet hoo haa.

Two books that are essential in the Satanic library are:

The 48 Laws Of Power and The Art Of Seduction.

Both by Robert Greene.

To a slightly less degree I would also recommend his 33 Strategies Of War.

the 48 laws of power! i've been reading this a little. its good stuff. would have saved me from some serious bullshit if i had been introduced to it sooner.

i've also been looking into some NPL stuff. i'm not entirely sure how powerful it really is. i've pulled off some minor effects so there is something to it.

thanks for the help everyone.

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements