Topic Options
#363924 - 12/04/08 09:10 PM The Devil's Guitar by Warlock Sonny Belavance cd review
UnholyRoller Offline
CoS Member

Title: The Devil's Guitar

Artist: Sonny Bellavance

Label: Black House Tribute Recods

Cd and Artist info available here :

https://cdbaby.com/cd/bellavance

Cover Art by Daniel Byrd ( www.coffinrust.com)

This cd was a long awaited addition to my musical library after hearing two tracks on The Black House: A Tribute To Anton S. LaVey and like all works of Infernal art, it was well worth the wait.

The gates are flung wide with "Satan's Prelude" and thereupon the listenener's guided musical tour of Infernal delights begins. It is rare indeed when my own (very) Christian mother likes my musical tastes , and I noticed that she was entranced by the soothing Diabolical tones on this cd. I can scarcely put into word the sheer emotion and joy contained on these Luciferian musical manifestations. I am, of course, listening to the cd again as I type these words, and I feel again the warmth and power of the Black Flame surge through my every fiber.

I cannot bring myself to choose favorite tracks, as to skip a composition would be a crime. My reccomendation is to simply light candles, relax, and let the music sweep you along on the winds of Hell

Perfect for meditation or the ritual chamber

Bravo, Warlock Bellavance! One can only hope you have more in store on future releases.

Hail Bellavance!

Hail Satan!

For further information and samples:
http://www.myspace.com/thedevilsguitar

#368191 - 01/11/09 08:17 PM Re: The Devil's Guitar by Warlock Sonny Belavance cd review [Re: UnholyRoller]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
Very nice work indeed!

#429715 - 08/20/10 03:44 AM Re: The Devil's Guitar by Warlock Sonny Belavance cd review [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Pablovilla Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
It is very well done, and a great addition to my collection.

#429839 - 08/21/10 04:34 PM Re: The Devil's Guitar by Warlock Sonny Bellavance cd review [Re: Pablovilla]
Warlock Bell Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada (Québec)
Thank you all!!!

It is really appreciated,really!

I am currently working on a second album, just to let you know.

HS!
Here is the basic “house rule”: When members have conflicting values, they are to go their own way, not wasting energy and time sniping at the members who have selected different methods of applying Satanism to reach personal satisfaction. Quite a simple guideline, we think. However, this is too much to expect from some, usually the ones who never got Satanic Rule of the Earth number 1: “Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.”

Magus Peter H. Gilmore (Rebels Without Cause)

Hail Satan!
Are You One Of Us?
Folding@home Church of Satan
The Devil's Trill
Metal Invaders on Myspace
Radio Free Satan

#431833 - 09/12/10 02:06 PM Re: The Devil's Guitar by Warlock Sonny Belavance cd review [Re: UnholyRoller]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I just received this cd and enjoyed every track.

I was able to listen to the entire cd by the shroud of night, late into the night. A perfect soothing atmosphere enhancing sound.

For those who enjoy reading with music filling the background, this is a must have cd.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements