Topic Options
#364103 - 12/06/08 02:38 AM Willingness to learn...
Tibble Offline

Loc: Occidental CA.
I know I'm not a sheep, but being a Satanist I'm not sure of. As a boy I was punished over and over for being self willed. No need to be discriptive, just that I've always known is was wrong to punish me for who I am. Any one of you checking me out can see my lifestyle dosen't even conform to what is considered the norm in the circles I follow.
As I have read the seletive text I realize it would benefit me greatly to read The Satanic Bible, and will, but I have a question. Do you frown upon those that wish to follow your beliefs to improve their own lives? I'm finding as I have gone through so many changes in these past few years, I'm letting go of so many unproductive beliefs that seem to suffocate me and hold me back from my potental.
Would you welcome someone whose only purpose here would be to better his own life? I would be honored if you would allow me to learn to to place lesser magic in my life so I may actively seek out my talents and allow them to flourish.
Thank you.. tubear..

#364104 - 12/06/08 02:54 AM Re: Willingness to learn... [Re: Tibble]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> Do you frown upon those that wish to follow your beliefs to improve their own lives? <<

I've heard a number of people say that although they do not consider themelves a Satanist reading the Satanic Bible was still rather instrumental in their lives.

Take it one step at a time. Your first step is to read the book.

You might find that although people here are generally quite helpful with those new to the philosophy they will not take kindly to someone who is here simply to fire off question after question, having not read the primary texts before hand.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#364105 - 12/06/08 03:02 AM Re: Willingness to learn... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Tibble Offline

Loc: Occidental CA.
Thank You WhiskeyBickley,
I have read the esseys and will be reading them again, but I see the real need to understand will come by reading The Book and will keep my questions back untill I have.
Thanks again..
tubear

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406070 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements