#430619 - 08/30/10 08:58 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Nor I!

witch

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#430620 - 08/30/10 09:05 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
Warlock Bell Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada (Québec)
Nice color indeed! See you downstairs!! coopdevil

HS!
Here is the basic “house rule”: When members have conflicting values, they are to go their own way, not wasting energy and time sniping at the members who have selected different methods of applying Satanism to reach personal satisfaction. Quite a simple guideline, we think. However, this is too much to expect from some, usually the ones who never got Satanic Rule of the Earth number 1: “Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.”

Magus Peter H. Gilmore (Rebels Without Cause)

Hail Satan!
Are You One Of Us?
Folding@home Church of Satan
The Devil's Trill
Metal Invaders on Myspace
Radio Free Satan

#430725 - 08/31/10 03:16 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon

Also to Ladies and Gentlemen who showed some level of pleasure, thank you. smile You bet I look forward to read you one floor below, very!

Just out of curiosity... I have been wondering if you type your posts in your own language, and use an online translator to get them in English before you post?

#430727 - 08/31/10 03:27 PM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

No, SINClair.

Now, it is me who wonders- am I so hardly understandable to you?

#430728 - 08/31/10 03:31 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
I think you are quite clear, anyone with a modicum of intelligence should have no problem understanding your point. As a matter of fact, it would be lovely if more native English speakers took such care with their communication.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#430729 - 08/31/10 03:41 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Bruja]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

You're very kind, Witch Bruja. smile

Thank you.

#430730 - 08/31/10 03:42 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
SINClair Offline

No, I always understand the point you're making.

Did my question offend you?

#430777 - 09/01/10 01:01 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: SINClair
Did my question offend you?

SINClair... Thank you for proving my understanding of your intentions with your words to me, and even so directly.

I am getting a bigger picture about you.

I am not and was not offended. smile How could I.

#430781 - 09/01/10 02:38 AM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
I hope you'll still post upstairs as you are one of the names to scan in a thread for having something worth saying, but with the way the vagrants stumble about and chew up threads it'd make perfect sense if you didn't.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#430782 - 09/01/10 03:17 AM Re: My Membership [Re: Spelled Moon]
SINClair Offline

Proving your understanding of my intentions with my words to you?

I did not mean to offend by asking if you use an online translator to post in English.

...even if you have been doing that for 2 years, as opposed to actually taking that length of time to take an English course so you can learn how to put sentences together on your own.

If you took offence by that though, then perhaps it is an issue that you could look into.

No one was born knowing anything but the first step to learning, is acknowledging that fact.

#430784 - 09/01/10 03:35 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Loc: South O' Sydney
As an individual from a non-English speaking background, I even took offense to your post SINClair. May I suggest you take whatever it is out of your anus and stop trolling people? This isn't the first time your posts have ruffled feathers. I really don't see why on earth your WANT to go out of your way to jump down peoples throats.

/peace

#430785 - 09/01/10 03:40 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: SINClair
Proving your understanding of my intentions with my words to you?

I did not mean to offend by asking if you use an online translator to post in English.

...even if you have been doing that for 2 years, as opposed to actually taking that length of time to take an English course so you can learn how to put sentences together on your own.

If you took offence by that though, then perhaps it is an issue that you could look into.

No one was born knowing anything but the first step to learning, is acknowledging that fact.

You should take your own advice.

Spelled Moon's English is far easier to understand than yours is.

#430788 - 09/01/10 04:37 AM Re: My Membership [Re: MoongleMoose]
SINClair Offline

Do you not find it hard to go through life when you choose to take offence to things that easily?

#430794 - 09/01/10 05:29 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

You're jealous that Spelled Moon receives a warm welcome because it's one that you have never received (and will probably never receive), so your reaction is to ask veiled questions that insult just enough to provoke, but never enough to be blatant.

I'd have more respect for you if you just came out and openly called her names. No one is fooled by your backhand comments or your feigned innocence.

You can shit on her parade all you want, no one will ever truly be offended by you because you don't have the balls to ever say what you really mean.

#430811 - 09/01/10 06:44 AM Re: My Membership [Re: Zaftig]
SINClair Offline

You mistake, I'm afraid, when you assume that I would need to be told that I'm doing great on something, when I'm actually not. I would not want that kind of warm welcome. A warm welcome would only be greatly received by me, if it was one given for a real reason. I can take the truth as I can learn from it, I don't need to be lied to.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements