Topic Options
#36663 - 04/22/04 10:51 PM Regarding a deleted post.
Moria Offline

I had posted a thread earlier to discuss the philosophy set forth in "Might Is Right" in relation to world politics, and I can't find it, so I'm assuming it was deleted. If this is the case, I'd like to ask why so that this particular annoyance can be learned from and not repeated. Originally this post was in the "General Satanism" forum, and I'd like to restart this particular thread but I won't do it if similar results are to be expected.

Thanks.
"Satanism has become a gravitational force. We know that it doesn't matter what you were before. Once you discover your Satanic persona, that's it. You knew it was lurking inside you. You just couldn't quite conceptualize it." - Anton Szandor LaVey

#36664 - 04/22/04 10:59 PM Re: Regarding a deleted post. [Re: Moria]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Your thread was moved to the Member's Only Section, to the Political Forum.

#36665 - 04/22/04 11:12 PM Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Quaark]
Moria Offline

While I am a card carrying member, I have yet to dig through my belongings for said card and retrieve the required information to get members-only access. That said, how am I supposed to view my thread now? If a non-member posts something political their post is sequestered away in a members-only forum? It would be nice if this post could be moved back for the time being, otherwise it's useless for me to post a question when I am unable to see any of the posted answers.

Thanks.
"Satanism has become a gravitational force. We know that it doesn't matter what you were before. Once you discover your Satanic persona, that's it. You knew it was lurking inside you. You just couldn't quite conceptualize it." - Anton Szandor LaVey

#36666 - 04/22/04 11:58 PM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Moria]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
If it is important to you, then dig out your card and scan it. If not...well, that's your problem.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#36667 - 04/23/04 12:36 AM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: SilverHammer]
Moria Offline

See but here's the thing, I did not know before I posted my topic that all political discussions past, present and future had been moved to a private forum. If you can point me to something that states this then I'll abdicate the point. That being said, Reverend Ventrue made it clear in his post on how to get access to the CoS members-only forums that approval can take up to several weeks. Even if I did dig out my card information and submit it, I still wouldn't be able to check on my thread in a timely manner now would I?

If I can't get back to it in less than a couple of weeks then it's just not quite the same. If there was a No Politicial Discussions Here sign then I would have known, and would have saved this topic for a later time when I did have access to the members-only forums.

The winky leads me to believe you were being facetious and not rude, so I'll believe that for now since it's so much more peaceful.

Right back atcha'

#36668 - 04/23/04 12:44 AM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Moria]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I still wouldn't be able to check on my thread in a timely manner now would I?

Does it really matter? You can always just dig it back up again.

You seem to be very concerned about time.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#36669 - 04/23/04 12:47 AM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Discipline]
Moria Offline

Time is important to me now because I have a little more of it than usual for another few days and I'd like to have the chance to complete this quite complicated thought-process. I'm in the middle of something right now that I asked for some input on, and it's frustrating to know that the input is there but inaccessible at the moment. I'm sure you understand.

#36670 - 04/23/04 03:46 PM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Moria]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I can understand but at the same time if you are a member you can easily just wait.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#36671 - 04/24/04 08:40 PM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Moria]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
That being said, Reverend Ventrue made it clear in his post on how to get access to the CoS members-only forums that approval can take up to several weeks.

Just because it can take up to a few weeks doesn't mean it will.I sent my info to have my account upgraded just a few days ago, and it had been processed by the time I returned home from work the next day. Every minute you delay is just that much longer until you're granted access to the member's section.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#36672 - 04/24/04 10:09 PM Re: Ok, that's good news, but... [Re: Virus9]
Wonka Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The City of Red Lights
By the way, welcome back Mr. Pettibone.

#36673 - 04/25/04 11:32 AM Re: Regarding a deleted post. [Re: Moria]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
If you will email me directly I'll see if we can expedite this process for you.

As for the migration of the thread, we have reasons for this; don't take it personally.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

#36674 - 04/28/04 09:18 PM Thanks for the welcome... [Re: Wonka]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
It's good to be back.

I have been peeking in from time to time but it's nice see for myself what's been going on "downstairs".

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements