Topic Options
#366808 - 12/29/08 07:25 PM Aussie CoS registered membership.
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Hi there,
Has any other Australian CoS member waited more than 4 months for their card to turn up?
I paid the fee via Paypal, and sent off the signed registration statement with a copy of my drivers licence over 4 months ago now, and haven't heard a thing.... is this normal? Other Aussie CoS members seem to have waited for acouple of months for their membership. I know patience is a virtue, but I'm starting to think something has gone awry!

www.vampiretemple.com

#366827 - 12/29/08 10:34 PM Re: Aussie CoS registered membership. [Re: Kel9]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Membership applications may take longer. Several factors come into play, one of them being time of year and volume of mail being another.

Perhaps you should see what happens in January, and if you do not receive anything by the end of the month contact admin@churchofsatan.com

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#366828 - 12/29/08 10:55 PM Re: Aussie CoS registered membership. [Re: Phineas]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Thankyou for replying to my post Magister Phineas, I'll take your advice and see what January brings before I email anyone.

www.vampiretemple.com

#366913 - 12/30/08 05:00 PM Re: Aussie CoS registered membership. [Re: Kel9]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

I just spent last night doing a rather large amount of reading re' membership inquiries in some of the posts on this forum, which has deemed this thread of mine to be a bit of a waste of space!
Please feel free to delete....

See you all downstairs very soon ;-)

www.vampiretemple.com

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406128 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements