Topic Options
#36695 - 04/23/04 09:26 AM CoS Webpage
RonA Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I have been trying for several weeks to get on the CoS webpage to d-load the form to become a Registered Member.
I keep getting an error message and a Internet Explorer popup that tells me that asks me if I want to save or download from the site. Is the CoS website down or is it something on my end?
Hail Satan! Hail Dr. LaVey!, Hail Thyself!
Ron

#36696 - 04/23/04 11:54 AM Re: CoS Webpage [Re: RonA]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
22 April XXXIX A.S.
Quote:

I have been trying for several weeks to get on the CoS webpage to d-load the form to become a Registered Member.
I keep getting an error message and a Internet Explorer popup that tells me that asks me if I want to save or download from the site. Is the CoS website down or is it something on my end?

Have you tried it with another browser other than Explorer, for comparison? Other than that, I just successfully downloaded the file from three different browsers, including Explorer (the one I never normally use), so it's certainly not on the CoS website end. Again, try another browser, even if only to see if your copy of Explorer is the culprit. There are certainly more than two brands of browsers out there.

If all else fails, and you've exhausted all possibilities, drop an e-mail to Magistra Nadramia at HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406070 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements