Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#367045 - 01/02/09 05:42 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: Alleycat Devil]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Well now...that changes things entirely. This chick was screwed anyway. So what did everyone do for new years?

#367049 - 01/02/09 06:00 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: ArtAche86]
Alleycat Devil Offline

Loc: MB, Canada
Massive indulgence in the fremented arts with close friends as well as open contimplation and observation of applied sarcasm and other such things that seldom translate well of course.

Yourself?

#367050 - 01/02/09 06:09 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: Charlie R]
Ice Claw Offline

CoS Member

I think you should have taken all that anger/hate and cleaned your house with it.

I mean really, I can scrub a mean floor when I am pissed off and that fucker comes out looking really good!

Or better yet, get those dirty, protien stained, blue jeans and SHOUT that stain out!

That is just my way of being productive though, you come up with your own cool

#367060 - 01/02/09 08:00 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: ]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Originally Posted By: Ravenhael

I think its completely unfair that people who want to be CoS members and can't afford it, don't get to join. They deserve to join!

I suggest charging $1,000 to those stuck-up bastards who can afford it, which will pay for those who can't.

Its only fair!

$5,000 should be the minimum laugh

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#367061 - 01/02/09 08:57 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: Charlie R]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
I'm not shocked by this sort of behavior, but...

Regardless of any comments already made, what does seem relevant and somewhat disturbing to me is clearly the security officer and the staff at this community hospital was not doing their job and should be let go.

They are not employed to sit idly by and do nothing. Are they?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#367069 - 01/02/09 11:28 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: ArtAche86]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
The underlying question to be answered is who will pay for it?

If you wish to donate time and money to help someone that is very commendable. Charity works and being charitable to others is its own reward.

However if you force others to donate time and money to help, what about their rights to their own time, money, and life?

Whenever I hear someone proclaim how someone has a "right" to some service or drug or treatment, I cannot help but wonder who will be forced to pay for that "right".

I am 100% in favor of charitable donations by those who wish to do so.

What is troubling is to not realize that when it isn't voluntary then it is imposed slavery.

#367072 - 01/02/09 11:59 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: Nemo]
ZackC Offline

Loc: WA
Originally Posted By: Nemo
The underlying question to be answered is who will pay for it?

If you wish to donate time and money to help someone that is very commendable. Charity works and being charitable to others is its own reward.

However if you force others to donate time and money to help, what about their rights to their own time, money, and life?

Whenever I hear someone proclaim how someone has a "right" to some service or drug or treatment, I cannot help but wonder who will be forced to pay for that "right".

I am 100% in favor of charitable donations by those who wish to do so.

What is troubling is to not realize that when it isn't voluntary then it is imposed slavery.

Solid post Magister!

I think we are subject to our governments will for as long as we receive the benefits of that government. Living under a system of laws, enjoying a police force to protect us, constitutional rights, these are all benefits we enjoy on a daily basis. People may say that we shouldn't be subject to its laws because you can't just choose to do w/e you want without being thrown in jail. Another words, we are not given the choice of whether or not we accept benefits from American society because no one really has the ability to just start their own country. To this I would say that you still have the ability to seperate yourself from civil order whenever you want. However when you choose to seperate yourself from civil order and enter a state of nature you are still subject to any powers capable of controling you. Basically, you can't blame a government for existing. Your subjection to it is simply natural, and even though you probably don't have the ability to found your own country, if you got the balls and the brains you sure can change it.
The strong deserve to control the weak!!! Is it ok for a group of people to be forced to pay for someone else's healthcare? That's subjective and inconsequential! If the viewpoint that we shouldn't have to is not a popular belief then it will not prevail.

If the American people want to support each other through social security, and emergency room care, it IS in a way slavery, buts its a natural slavery. If someone talented enough, cares enough to change things and make America more Satanic then it will happen. The world is a battle of ideas and ambitions.

Sorry if that was too Hobbesian lol.

Edited by ZackC (01/03/09 12:01 AM)

#367073 - 01/03/09 12:00 AM Re: Cruel People [Re: Nemo]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
I got a kick out of this thread, seriously... who cares? Why subject yourself to something that you really shouldn't have to worry about? You're only causing yourself more stress and things to be upset about that you just do not need in your life. Do I think it is bad that she died? Not really. Like gypsy said earlier, the people working security who most probably saw it on the video cameras should have done their job and reported it to someone. Oh well, one less human to over populate the earth.

#367175 - 01/03/09 11:56 AM Re: Cruel People [Re: Charlie R]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
What's with all this humanitarian crap? Would YOU have gone and helped this woman in New York? Hell, why stop there, afterall maybe your city has a hospital, go help all of the people that aren't receiving help there.

These EVIL doctors who sit idly in their offices counting their hundred dollar bills DESERVE punishment and enslavement to their jobs for not helping this poor, poor soul! Wha wha wha

You say can't help? You wont help?

It's easy to scream and squalk about the inhumanity of others, when you yourself couldn't care less other than shining a goodguy badge for doing the minimum: caring enough to bitch about it.

If a lot of the herd can easily forget something so tragic as 9/11, they can forget a woman dying in a hospital even easier.

#367179 - 01/03/09 12:56 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: Philotechnic]
ZackC Offline

Other than give this woman her medication and some counseling what could they have done? She should have been getting better treatment for herself long before this ever happened.

Even if she is financially limited it is no excuse. Taking care of your phsyical and mental health is a lifelong process. Ultimately we don't know the details of her condition however.

I bet the doctors working in that psych ward see soooo much crazy stuff every single day that eventually it becomes harder to distiguish between who is seriously in need and who is just acting out. She should have talked to the police officer and told him she really could be in danger of death. She could have called a family member too. She should have taken some kind of action, she should have found someone and if it was her mental condition/ disability that prevented her from even taking care of herself to that degree then this is the real problem.

If she is unable to care for herself then she shouldn't be living by herself.

#367184 - 01/03/09 03:04 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: ZackC]
HorrorCore Offline

Quote:
I think you should have taken all that anger/hate and cleaned your house with it.

I mean really, I can scrub a mean floor when I am pissed off and that fucker comes out looking really good!

Or better yet, get those dirty, protien stained, blue jeans and SHOUT that stain out!

That is just my way of being productive though, you come up with your own

Hahahah, I'm the exact same way. As soon as I'm pissed off my house gets raped with clean.

Quote:

I bet the doctors working in that psych ward see soooo much crazy stuff every single day that eventually it becomes harder to distiguish between who is seriously in need and who is just acting out.

I wonder how often one of their patents plays dead...

Edited by HorrorCore (01/03/09 03:05 PM)

#367187 - 01/03/09 04:12 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: gypsy]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
You know, I'm not going to lose sleep over this, but really, how hard is it to go get a nurse or MD when you see someone fall to the floor? Regardless of the rest of the story, someone falls to the floor, someone says "Miss are you all right? No? I'll get help." If Lassie can do it, a human can do it! cool What's wrong with a little human decency?

~HS~
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#367190 - 01/03/09 05:15 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: dragondancer]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Quote:
You know, I'm not going to lose sleep over this, but really, how hard is it to go get a nurse or MD when you see someone fall to the floor?

Exactly!

On a somewhat related note I have a warning for anyone who might have the misfortune of being hospitalized.

If any doctor (it doesn't have to be yours) happens to say 'hello' to you while in hospital, ignore it and walk away, otherwise do expect a bill in the mail of about $300.00. eek

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#367194 - 01/03/09 05:35 PM Re: Cruel People [Re: dragondancer]
Cynicist Offline

Originally Posted By: dragondancer
What's wrong with a little human decency?

Ahh yes, but "human decency" is as much as an oxymoron as "common sense" is.

"...died beholden to nothin’ and nobody".

#367204 - 01/03/09 07:15 PM Changing it. [Re: ZackC]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
...and even though you probably don't have the ability to found your own country, if you got the balls and the brains you sure can change it.

First, thank you for the kind words.

Next, let me tell you a secret.

Lean close.

Don't let others hear.

This is just between you and me.

Are you listening?

Good.

The supreme secret of Satanism....

Wait a moment.

I just noticed someone else listening in.

Okay.

Here goes.

The supreme secret of Satanism is the simple fact that...

Just a moment.

Good.

Now where was I?

Oh, yes.

The supreme secret of Satanism is the simple fact that you do not have to change other people to get what you want.

No kidding.

It really is just that simple.

Think about how we refer to the herd of humanity who rush about trying to change "the world".

They are all so busy in politics with their certain knowledge of how things are wrong and what other people are doing that is equally wrong.

They are all so sure that if only others would agree with them and do as they say then everything would be different.

And so they form committees, join political action groups, ring doorbells, collect signatures on petitions, donate money to "worthy causes", donate their time to "helping" others, saving the earth, feeding the hungry, ending cancer/heart disease/leukemia/MS/AIDS/etc.

But Satanism is ... selfish.

shocked

And the supreme secret of Satanism is simply that you do not have to change anyone out there to get what you want.

To the contrary.

You only need to give them what they already want to get what you want ...for a fee.

Bill Gates did that.

Warren Buffet did that.

John D. Rockefeller did that.

What you offer has to be what they really want and it can't be fake or you will fail. Con jobs are pointless and short-lived.

But if you simply stop trying to change other people and offer them instead what they really want so that they will be satisfied with what you offer, you will have what you want.

And your world will be changed!

Like magic!

jack

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
43870 Topics
405536 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements