Topic Options
#352139 - 09/18/08 09:11 PM Hardcover Satanic Bible?
Lyra Offline

Loc: Middle of Nowhere
Hello. I am looking to acquiring a copy of the Satanic Bible for myself very soon, but so far I have only been able to find the softcover version, in stores and on Amazon.com. Softcover will work fine for me, but I usually prefer hardcover for books that will go into my personal library; they tend to be more resilient and are generally more aesthetically pleasing to me. Does any one know if the hardcover Satanic Bible is still in print?

Thank you for your time.

#352154 - 09/18/08 11:06 PM Re: Hardcover Satanic Bible? [Re: Lyra]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Out of print. You can imagine what copies go for, if you can find one.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#368417 - 01/13/09 12:58 PM Re: Hardcover Satanic Bible? [Re: Phineas]
MBaalberith Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA, Earth
Would thier be any chance of it being re-released as a Hardcover within the near future. My paperback seems to go through hell considering it stays in my bookbag at school. A Hardcover edition would be alot easier to maintain in good condition.

#368432 - 01/13/09 04:41 PM Re: Hardcover Satanic Bible? [Re: MBaalberith]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

No.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#368483 - 01/14/09 09:30 AM Re: Hardcover Satanic Bible? [Re: MBaalberith]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
It's extremely rare for a book to be reprinted in hardcover, especially when the paperback has been in print for decades. Unless maybe the work is some new compilation, or "classic" work in the public domain (e.g., "The complete works of Shakespeare"), or the public demand is suddenly huge, then I imagine the publisher isn't going to put in the extra costs to reprint a volume in hardcover. So I doubt Avon / Harper-Collins would do it.

You could always make your own.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406357 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements