Topic Options
#370030 - 01/27/09 05:47 PM Levels of Participation in The CoS
The Wine Maker Offline

Hello Church Officials,
I have read the Affiliation page of the CoS website and few articles here on the LttD forum about membership subscriptions but I have come away with a couple of questions.

Naturally one would have to be a Registered Member to have access to a deeper, more private level of interaction with other Members.

Question 1:
Are the SIGs and "The Basement" the same level of particiaption in The CoS?

Question 2:
If they are not the same, do you need to have the "Active Membership Application" processed to participate in the basement level of The LttD forums?

The Wine Maker

#370061 - 01/27/09 09:32 PM Re: Levels of Participation in The CoS [Re: The Wine Maker]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: The Wine Maker
Are the SIGs and "The Basement" the same level of particiaption in The CoS?

I'm not sure what you mean. The members-only section of this site and the Church of Satan SIGs are two completely different things.

Quote:
If they are not the same, do you need to have the "Active Membership Application" processed to participate in the basement level of The LttD forums?

No, being registered (degree-0) is enough. Go here for more info on how to gain access to the members-only section of this message board:
http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=22417#Post22417

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#370066 - 01/27/09 10:43 PM Re: Levels of Participation in The CoS [Re: Bill_M]
The Wine Maker Offline

You have answered these questions to my satisfaction.

My confusion was where the Active Membership Application came into play and what doors of opportunity did it open as far as CoS activities were concerened.

Thank you for your time Reverend Bill.

Have a great evening.

#370216 - 01/29/09 02:27 AM Re: Levels of Participation in The CoS [Re: The Wine Maker]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> My confusion was where the Active Membership Application came into play and what doors of opportunity did it open as far as CoS activities were concerened. <<

I simply add that those doors of opportunity go far beyond mere online interaction.

Like an iceburg, the vast majority of CoS member's activities and collaborations remain beneath the surface.

Do not be limited by what you see on the internet.

#370330 - 01/29/09 06:13 PM Re: Levels of Participation in The CoS [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
The Wine Maker Offline

Reverend WhiskeyBickley your words are as titillating as the bouquet hovering over a full glass of plum wine.

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43831 Topics
405239 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements