Topic Options
#370673 - 02/01/09 11:43 PM Allow me to Introduce Myself
Dandy_Zak Offline

Loc: New England
I do hope that the others that I imitate in introducing myself in this particular section of the forum were correct in doing so, for I am doing so now.

Greetings to all. I am Zak. I worship naught but myself and my vanity, and adhere to no code but those that serve my existence and pleasure.

I have reckoned myself a god, and thus, a Satanist, for as far as I can remember, but not by such a name until about four years ago. Since then, I have tread the Devil's path proudly and with conviction, joining other like-minded folk on the way, and forming a small local circle of diabolically-inclined individuals in my hometown.

I am an avid bibliophile, and maintain a substantial library of intriguing literature, including all those works of LaVey that are commonly available, Gilmore's Scriptures, and Nemo's Fire. Additionally, I have quite a bit of off-the-beaten-path (so to speak) erotica, dated psychological textbooks of sexual deviance, individualistic philosophical works, assorted gothic works, and a growing stack of graphic novels.

While young and with much yet to experience, I consider myself a connoisseur of the erotic, putting forth great efforts to establish ideally sexually gratifying situations, and then communicate them through the production of literary works.

It is my intent that my presence here enrich me, as well as serve as at least an entertainment, if not an enrichment, to those peers of mine I might encounter herein.

#370674 - 02/02/09 01:13 AM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
In regards to erotica, it goes without saying Anais Nin's written works are amongst the classics of the genre.

I would presume you've also read Story Of The Eye by Georges Bataille. Widely considered to be the erotic masterpiece of the 20th century. And certainly one of the most important books of the time.

There are many others. But this is not the forum.

Welcome.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#370675 - 02/02/09 01:28 AM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Dandy_Zak Offline

Story of the Eye is indeed among my collection, though I have as yet to finish it. I have an unfortunate tendency to hop from book to book. I have read the first few chapters of countless volumes.

#370680 - 02/02/09 02:55 AM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
It seems strange you consider yourself "connoisseur" of erotic literature and yet you do not finish reading the books.
grin

Especially since Story Of The Eye is so short it could easily be finished in one sitting. The story itself is only about 90 pages long.

But each to their own. Again, welcome to the forums. witch

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#370708 - 02/02/09 02:05 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Dandy_Zak Offline

O no sir, I am not a connoisseur of erotic literature; I meant the erotic itself.

Thank you for your welcome.

#370713 - 02/02/09 03:33 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
dopeoncandycanes Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs
I think this is the best introduction I've read here. It makes mine look silly, but I don't mind being silly, anyways. wink

The way you put everything is almost poetic... I like your writing style already, even just through an introduction!

Welcome! smile Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Oh yes... and I really like your picture. The hair and expression and.. oh, your clothes. They are just delicious to my eyes. smile
~Bernard Berenson

#370716 - 02/02/09 03:57 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Didn't you used to post here a while back? I seem to remember your penchant for 19th century attire.

Regardless, welcome or welcome back!

HS! coopdevil

#370719 - 02/02/09 04:28 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: HellofallHells]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Dear Price, Zak's on Undercroft. smile

Welcome, Zak!

#370721 - 02/02/09 04:55 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: HellofallHells]
Dandy_Zak Offline

I did indeed. I missed the dynamic. Things seem to have changed a bit hereabouts.

#370722 - 02/02/09 05:05 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I thought so.
I didn't want to bring it up...you know, in case there was a reason to change your name.
I knew I could count on Hells to out you. grin

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#370723 - 02/02/09 05:15 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

That's me, the outer! crossbones

#370724 - 02/02/09 05:43 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Dandy_Zak Offline

Ha! Well, it is not any particular secret I wished kept. I was here once, and now I am here.

#370727 - 02/02/09 06:19 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Dandy_Zak]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I wondered where you went off to.
Re-Howdy!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#370976 - 02/04/09 08:30 PM Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I do like to see a man with flamboyant style!

Welcome aboard.

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements