Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#371172 - 02/06/09 08:47 AM Personalized Baphomet Pendants?
LolitaVonLush Offline

Loc: UK
Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who can make a personalized Baphomet Pendant?

I wont be needing it for a while but I would like a fun looking, brightly coloured one to welcome my first child who will be arriving on the 21st July this year. Although I still dont know the sex of the baby, I just want to look around and pre plan things first and after reading about Zeena LaVey's pendant for her Satanic Baptism (with ice cream and teddies and such on it) I decided I would like something similar for when baby Darryl/Ember is welcomed in to the world, and something they can keep for the rest of their lives.

So far Ive tried crafting my own but it just doesnt look right. Any help would be much appreciated.

#371197 - 02/06/09 12:51 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: LolitaVonLush]
HorrorCore Offline

Loc: WA
I was about to say check with your local jewelry shop. However, I just thought about how awkward that might be to go into a shop and ask for a customized "satan pendant" for your unborn child.

#371283 - 02/07/09 05:36 AM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: HorrorCore]
Dean Tempest Offline

Loc: lexington, ky
I really like the names you have picked out.

And as for awkwardness, most truly professional & successful jewelry shops shoulder have any problems I would think.

Now if you go to a little mom & pop place for it, mom & pop might just stare at you.

#371290 - 02/07/09 06:49 AM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: Dean Tempest]
LolitaVonLush Offline

Loc: UK
Thanks guys, I live in a really small town in the middle of nowhere so theres only 'posh, upmarket' jewellery shops round here. I'll have a look round on the internet.

It's a bit of a grey area like, not sure if people can phone rhe social services and such once the child is born. I studied Childcare and Education and remember one case where a woman got her kids taken away because they had Satanic names and she dressed them in black, they were called Damien and Satanica!

I think my only other option would be to hand draw and colour one myself then mount it on a piece of coloured oven baked clay with 'Mod Podge'. Or just test out a few methods.

Edited by MagistraNadramia (02/07/09 11:26 AM)
Edit Reason: Avoid posting children's real names -- this forum is searchable.

#371305 - 02/07/09 08:50 AM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: HorrorCore]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: HorrorCore
However, I just thought about how awkward that might be to go into a shop and ask for a customized "satan pendant" for your unborn child.

But that's half the fun of it! witch

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#371433 - 02/08/09 07:02 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: HorrorCore]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: HorrorCore
I was about to say check with your local jewelry shop. However, I just thought about how awkward that might be to go into a shop and ask for a customized "satan pendant" for your unborn child.

Then, again, you could just tell them your name is Rosemary, and maybe they'd let it go at that. coopdevil

#371436 - 02/08/09 07:16 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: LolitaVonLush]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

Hello,

Yes, a soon to be announced new business venture between myself and another CoS member can certainly provide you this service. We can and will be offering high quality custom design and production, amongst other things.

Please feel free to PM me for more information.

HS!

#371441 - 02/08/09 08:24 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: IX Von ZehEhv]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: AsecZonei
Hello,

Yes, a soon to be announced new business venture between myself and another CoS member can certainly provide you this service. We can and will be offering high quality custom design and production, amongst other things.

HS!

Hmm, I wonder which CoS member THAT could be. wink

If it's who I think it is, everyone here is in for a treat!

HS!

#371442 - 02/08/09 08:51 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: LolitaVonLush]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I would assume you could obtain a quality Baphomet here, and then have an appropriate engraving made on the back.

#371445 - 02/08/09 09:37 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
Originally Posted By: Phosis
Hello,

HS!

HS!

Yeah... if it's Magister Lang, I am going to "splooge" in my pants. If it isn't, I may still "splooge", just not as much. I saw the Wolfsangle ring three years too late and am still kicking myself in the arse for it.

#371447 - 02/08/09 09:39 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: Schadenfreude-6]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: J.A. Umpherville
Originally Posted By: Phosis
Hello,

HS!

HS!

Yeah... if it's Magister Lang, I am going to "splooge" in my pants.

....graphic.

#371449 - 02/08/09 09:44 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
It could have been worse, hah... I was obviously joking. Seriously though, I don't think anyone here could deny his talent as an artist and if he's taking commissions on art, well then that is just perfect... but right now it's speculation on my part. It could be another artist I've never heard of, anyhow the idea itself is amazing. Best of luck with your future business venture AsecZonei!

#371450 - 02/08/09 09:52 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: Schadenfreude-6]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Well, I wasn't referring to Magister Lang actually, though that would also be pretty cool. I have never been in a position to collect anything he has designed, but I was definitely drooling when I saw it.

#371457 - 02/08/09 11:02 PM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: IX Von ZehEhv]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Hello,

HS!

Perhaps you could get folks drooling a bit by posting a pic or two here of mine when it is completed? wink

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#371468 - 02/09/09 02:50 AM Re: Personalized Baphomet Pendants? [Re: Bloodfire]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Absolutely! wink

I was going to ask your permission to post. Even though it's a Baphomet, it is being made to your specifications so it's technically considered a custom.

The first of many of products, yet one of a kind.

Details will be made available to CoS members shortly (website, the first collection to be released, services). Others who may be interested are welcome to PM Warlock AsecZonei or myself.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12173 Members
73 Forums
43940 Topics
405811 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements