Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#372907 - 02/25/09 08:29 PM Re: Is color under attack as well? [Re: ]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Note how I said "interesting" and not "irritating".

They are funny. And on the internet, all you have to do hide your mirth is by refraining from typing "LOL". wink

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#372909 - 02/25/09 08:41 PM Re: Is color under attack as well? [Re: NapalmNick]
all hallows
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
Note how I said "interesting" and not "irritating".

They are funny. And on the internet, all you have to do hide your mirth is by refraining from typing "LOL". wink

little fuckwit is something i would call someone when they annoy me.

and i think a good "LOL" is ok every now and then, as long as it used for sarcastic, comedic emphasis, and not sincerely.

Edited by all hallows (02/25/09 08:41 PM)

#372914 - 02/25/09 09:55 PM Re: Is color under attack as well? [Re: ]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Well, let's just say I curse a lot. I believe if someone was genuinely irritating, the phrase would be more along the lines of "subhuman piece of shit". I do have contempt for them, but I try my best to keep it more on a humorous level. Something like, "Oh, what a cute little retard".

I think we actually have similar viewpoints, just seems to be a bit of a language barrier. grin

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#373085 - 02/28/09 03:27 AM Re: Is color under attack as well? [Re: reprobate]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Newton has seen one of purposes of his life in trying to "solve", when the end of the world will come. Most of explorations he made were only "by the way". He was really weird being. I wonder, what he could found out, if he was primarily interested in science. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
13164 Members
73 Forums
44436 Topics
407314 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold