Topic Options
#373262 - 03/01/09 08:28 PM introduction
theyoung&satanic Offline

hello,

my name is jason. im a younger satanist. a while ago i stumbeled through the internet and libraries looking for something that would give me more understanding and meaning. i found satanism. i never considered myself cr a satanist or a christian. even though i would go to christian church group, and everytime i would go and ask myself what am i doing here. so i one day i learned of satanism through a friend and i decided to learn about it. ive read the satanic bible and found it very fasinating.mostly i enjoyed its feeling of indivdualism. and one my favorite part was the pages on phsycic vampires.and i find that this is something that i enjoy learning about and becoming a part of. i enjoy reading, cooking, drawing, etc.

hail satan

jason

#373263 - 03/01/09 09:19 PM Re: introduction [Re: theyoung&satanic]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Just a word of advice - the only one that needs to be said on this topic.

Letters to the Devil is not like other internet forums where informality is welcomed. We still consider writing an art, one that may be neglected online by some, but not by us.

Therefore, it is in your interest to clean up your future posts. Take your time to make it presentable, after all your writing is the only measure of judgement we have on you in this medium.

#373264 - 03/01/09 09:23 PM Re: introduction [Re: theyoung&satanic]
theyoung&satanic Offline

i appreciate your advice

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44454 Topics
407335 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold