Topic Options
#373299 - 03/02/09 01:02 PM People that's added me.
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
When I view my own profile I see a UBB buddy list of people who have added me. I see 3. 1 - I think highly of, 1 - I've spoken with one time answering a question they had(banned), and the other; well I have no idea who this person is(banned).

Is there anyway I could rid my profile of these 2 banned profiles? It's just kinda tacky these idiots added me to begin with, and left there mark on my profile. mad
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#373308 - 03/02/09 02:26 PM Re: People that's added me. [Re: Danny Mc.]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I am working on that, Sadly .. the "buddies" feature is lacking in many ways ... I might actually do away with it all together!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#373331 - 03/02/09 09:13 PM Re: People that's added me. [Re: Magister Frost]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
It just can't be said enough. Thank you Magister Ventrue. HS!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

Forum Stats
12096 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405464 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements