Topic Options
#373333 - 03/02/09 09:23 PM out of stock
theyoung&satanic Offline

im wondering if you know when there will be more brimstone pendants in the CoS Emporium.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven- John Milton

Edited by theyoung&satanic (03/02/09 09:24 PM)

#373404 - 03/03/09 01:43 PM Re: out of stock [Re: theyoung&satanic]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
The Brimstone pendant has been discontinued by me. I will be making a better one in the future.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#373421 - 03/03/09 03:46 PM Re: out of stock [Re: Magister_Lang]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Well, I own the Brimstone Pendant. I don't leave home without it!

How can you make it better??? grin

#373430 - 03/03/09 05:03 PM Re: out of stock [Re: MissMina1556]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
I am pretty sure Magister Lang will find a way to make it better.

#373431 - 03/03/09 05:19 PM Re: out of stock [Re: MissMina1556]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

I am pleased that you are happy with yours. I think you will like the new one when it comes out. The next one will have more of a Viking feel too its design.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#373432 - 03/03/09 05:20 PM Re: out of stock [Re: Schadenfreude-6]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: J.A. Umpherville
I am pretty sure Magister Lang will find a way to make it better.

Danka!
HS!

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#373633 - 03/05/09 06:31 AM Re: out of stock [Re: Magister_Lang]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Well, I am looking forward to the NEW Brimstone Pendant.

When will it be ready for purchase?

#376414 - 03/31/09 03:36 PM Re: out of stock [Re: MissMina1556]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

I still kick myself for missing the wolf's hook ring.

#376415 - 03/31/09 03:46 PM Re: out of stock [Re: VictorWolf]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
Join the club Victor.

#377653 - 04/12/09 12:35 PM Re: out of stock [Re: VictorWolf]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: VictorWolf
I still kick myself for missing the wolf's hook ring.

Yes, that was also a good one. smile

I hope they will have more rings in the future, and may be perhaps some more T shirts.

I am very thankful for the existence of the emporium!

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406357 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements