Topic Options
#375570 - 03/23/09 09:36 AM A Very Special and Exciting Announcement !!!
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I am VERY happy to announce the release of the Evening Eclipse Body Care line. You, as a LttD Member are getting a first look at this release, we will not be Officially Releasing this news until tomorrow or later this week.

The body care line has been a labor of love that has been in development for over a year now. We have worked very hard to find the perfect combination of ingredients to make the best products on the market, while being able to incorporate our unique fragrances in to them.

We will be offering a wide range of body care products within the next month. To start you will see Body Wash, Body Lotion, Roll-on Perfume, and Body Splash. Coming soon will be a Body Scrub, Shampoo, and spray on Perfume.

If you would like to see what is available now and keep tabs on this as it develops, click the photo below!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#375572 - 03/23/09 09:39 AM Re: A Very Special and Exciting Announcement !!! [Re: Magister Frost]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Finally! Excellent news Magister and I know I will be purchasing products for the Mrs. and myself.

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements