First I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a member of the Satanic Network’s Undercroft, the social network for Satanists.

Being the first day of April it is customary to perform an April’s Fools Day joke, even though I do love a good laugh and prank, it’s quite hard to accomplish via mass email, unless I was a virus releaser, which I am not. So no April’s Fools day jokes this time around!

Well, I am pleased to say the Undercroft has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 5 months of existence, we are now up to 1033 members as of this message! I am also pleased to see that the system has been quite stable over the last few months and with only a few lingering minor bugs!

During the month of April you can expect to see a site wide upgrade that will increase the speed of the site and fix a few of those lingering minor bugs. I will also be re-designing the Dashboard page to provide a better user experience, more information, and to allow VIP Members the ability to design the Dashboard to their own needs. VIP Members will be able to add and remove information from the Dashboard so that it is customized to their needs and wants, similar to how VIP Members can customize their profile pages now. I will also be adding a ton of new little Gadgets that VIP Members can add to their Dashboard page and profiles.

Another cool feature I will be adding in April will be the long awaited Super Web Pages (name to be changed when released)! This feature will allow VIP Members to use their User Points to create Interactive Web Pages for fun or to Advertise something or basically anything you can think of … I may even run a contest to see who can be the most creative with their Page!

There will be a few more little secret surprises in April also … but for May and into June … I will hopefully be ready to release a new Feature for the Undercroft that has never been done before … and just to give you a little hint … it’s just like a page out of the Bible, it is the ultimate blasphemy … you’re going to love it, trust me!

So if you have not become a VIP Member of the Undercroft, I would highly suggest it, as it pays for itself and Membership does have its privileges! By becoming a VIP Member of the Undercroft you gain access to Every feature the Undercroft and the LttD Message board have to offer. Plus you can use your earned User Points to purchase free items and gifts from the Undercroft Vault! You Membership fee goes towards supporting the system, new features, and server costs.

With VIP Membership you are able to – Access the Chatroom, Send Private Instant Messages to other VIP Members, Upload More Albums and Photos, Upload Videos, Upload More Music, Join/Create Undercroft Groups, Create Events and Classifieds, Advertise your Business or Website, Add your Satanic Familiars (pets) to your profile, Create/Vote on Polls, Have Full Profile Privacy, and a LOT More ….

For more information please visit - http://www.satannet.com/page/view/upgrade

Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Magister Ventrue

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com