Topic Options
#377519 - 04/11/09 09:07 AM My Tribute, The Great Szandor
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas

My Tribute, The Great Szandor

The above image is a commission I had done by a German artist.
Sadly, I never received anything other than a digital file of it, but it turned out as I envisioned it.

On the birthday of the Great Szandor, I pay tribute and celebrate! Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey was a man of many accomplishments. He lived his life to the fullest and made every moment worthwhile. If there ever was a true example of a Satanic Warlock, Dr. LaVey would be the shadow we all stand in. Many people do not understand what it is to truly be a Satanist and what Satanism truly stands for, but for those who do, we understand the influence Dr. LaVey and his Church of Satan has had on our lives. I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend with Dr. LaVey, the years of communication, the honor I felt being invited into his Black House, sharing in his environment.

On this day I raise my glass and my Baphomet and say “Thank you Herr Doktor, for everything you have given me, the time spent has always been appreciated. You will forever be in my thoughts and heart as I travel this left hand path as I was born to travel. You were a great friend and mentor, and will be greatly missed.

And so it is done.

Hail Satan!
Hail Doktor!

Magister Ventrue
Church of Satan

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#377525 - 04/11/09 11:02 AM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Magister Frost]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Fantastic painting of the Doktor.
Thank you, Magister, for sharing it with us all, on this day especially.

HAIL HERR DOKTOR!
HAIL SATAN!

#377576 - 04/11/09 07:31 PM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Magister Frost]
AleeraMariska Offline

Loc: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Thank you for posting this, Magister Ventrue! What a beautiful tribute to the late, great Doctor LaVey. You certainly are very lucky to have known him.

Hail Anton!
Hail Satan!

#377691 - 04/12/09 06:48 PM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Magister Frost]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Beautifully done, Magister - both the image, and images painted by your moving words.

#377773 - 04/13/09 12:02 PM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Nemo]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thank you! I am going to have the painting re-done with some changes and new additions added to it soon by an American Artist. Once this is done I will be able to make it available to everyone via the Emporium as I originally intended with this painting that never saw the light of day.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#378118 - 04/16/09 01:05 AM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Magister Frost]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Loc: Arizona
Wow. I did not realize that it was Dr. Lavey's birthday. Thank you for that post, and lovely picture!!

#378317 - 04/18/09 01:31 PM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Magister Frost]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I will be looking forward to the release of the new painting!!

#381842 - 05/19/09 01:03 AM Re: My Tribute, The Great Szandor [Re: Unknown]
demonpurr13 Offline

Loc: Arizona/USA
That is an amazing picture! Thanks!

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements