Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#378200 - 04/16/09 10:48 PM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: Nemo]
Hawkface Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
"Here now is our day of joy! Here now is our day of torment!"

#378232 - 04/17/09 11:59 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: Nemo]
kyle82 Offline

2:7 "He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom."

wow.. that's strong.. all of a sudden.. got confused about the meaning of wisdom.. if a person begins to learn everything, then is bound to lose the wisdom. how come is that?

#378334 - 04/18/09 05:26 PM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: kyle82]
Terrenial Offline

Well, I don't really have a favorite verse. I like them all in their own light, and I'm not going to make myself pick one.

#378378 - 04/19/09 03:41 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: Terrenial]
taxcollector Offline

tekku hope i spelled that right your quote

"I break away from all conventions that do not lead to My earthly success and happiness".

Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer".

now you hit the nail on the cross on this one. im fearful i suppose of too many satanic games to post my writtings on paper in respect of laveys name and satanic quote he wrote. sorta cornered the market on it however i agree totally with your well said quote (davjavue) (ch 29) any how i suppose because of fear of my enemies in the past id have to agree my sussess and happiness are more important then mind games and stuff. though if one day i am happy here i may post what i am speaking of. as a satanist i reseverve this right for my own happiness

dont get me wrong i am still being open minded and respect other peoples views as in the link below. however many times it is known respect is given and never taken for granted. i suppose my respect for this site i believe has been taken for granted among other sites. im standing know on the side of respect is earned not given due to past history at forums on the internet to many hungry aligaters with no smiles PEACE.

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=378343&gonew=1#UNREAD

Edited by taxcollector (04/19/09 03:56 AM)

#378382 - 04/19/09 04:23 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: taxcollector]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> i suppose my respect for this site i believe has been taken for granted among other sites. im standing know on the side of respect is earned not given due to past history at forums on the internet to many hungry aligaters with no smiles PEACE. <<

Eeeeh?

#378385 - 04/19/09 04:57 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
taxcollector Offline

you almost seem kind and as a friend as well as some other moderater women here however i have difficulty communicating with having poor english skills. stabbing me in every post on forums on the internet and then getting banned teaches me respect is earned not given. perhaps a generalization as ive given you and very few others my respect that has not been taken for granted. but those in numbers do not control the herd

#378392 - 04/19/09 05:32 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: taxcollector]
Ice Claw Offline

CoS Member

How many times have you been banned from the Letters to the Devil Forums?

#378393 - 04/19/09 05:41 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: Nemo]
taxcollector Offline

this is exactly where that famous verse i added in my essay dedicated to levay congratulations

it talks about being heard up to a million stars something to that degree.

so a million times ive been banned on the internet is my answer

#378402 - 04/19/09 07:03 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: taxcollector]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
What on earth? eek

Someone please tell me this is a practical joke....right?

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#378404 - 04/19/09 07:14 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: tekku]
taxcollector Offline

sorry i was going according to my satanic trinity spirituality reality and internet being one and the same i appoligize once again

#378406 - 04/19/09 07:46 AM Alchemical Fire [Re: tekku]
Ice Claw Offline

CoS Member

The phrase "house masochist" keeps coming to mind coopdevil

Where's Y when you need Her crazy

edit {
It seems the that The Book of Fire is a great way to raise the dross to the surface.
}

Edited by Ice Claw (04/19/09 07:59 AM)

#378408 - 04/19/09 08:01 AM Re: Alchemical Fire [Re: Ice Claw]
taxcollector Offline

yes i understand if i say yes do you think i could. i suppose awarness i must take for granted. however i suppose at what cost is important to me. thats like suggesting my essay is safe here at cos and id hope admired as well as safe on the internet. i regret i fear idiots having this essay and other writtings.

so we know have a stepping stone procedure in effect. without government or church guidence and fearful nights templers by taking away my computer i regret to inform you i want choice would i like to have my essay here actually i would love to debate my essay with you all. however i cant be responsible for your failure to be aware of what you imply. how i could possibly add much more onto the internet without kaing satisfactory deals is beyond me

your next up to bat

my next step is 2012 i have to have some private writtings for my book i want published. if im finished my essay next month i was hoping to sell it at ebay for $250 a fine deal which in return could crash the stockmarket.

life has presented me with options know and i realize man shall not eat by bread alone but by every word that cometh out of the mouth of god but cos im disappointed in you

Edited by taxcollector (04/19/09 08:08 AM)

#378424 - 04/19/09 12:22 PM Re: Alchemical Fire [Re: taxcollector]
Belialex Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Originally Posted By: taxcollector
yes i understand if i say yes do you think i could. i suppose awarness i must take for granted. however i suppose at what cost is important to me. thats like suggesting my essay is safe here at cos and id hope admired as well as safe on the internet. i regret i fear idiots having this essay and other writtings.

so we know have a stepping stone procedure in effect. without government or church guidence and fearful nights templers by taking away my computer i regret to inform you i want choice would i like to have my essay here actually i would love to debate my essay with you all. however i cant be responsible for your failure to be aware of what you imply. how i could possibly add much more onto the internet without kaing satisfactory deals is beyond me

your next up to bat

my next step is 2012 i have to have some private writtings for my book i want published. if im finished my essay next month i was hoping to sell it at ebay for $250 a fine deal which in return could crash the stockmarket.

life has presented me with options know and i realize man shall not eat by bread alone but by every word that cometh out of the mouth of god but cos im disappointed in you

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling this forum.

#378459 - 04/19/09 08:13 PM Re: Alchemical Fire [Re: Belialex]
Terrenial Offline

Since when did mental asylum patients get internet access?

#378487 - 04/20/09 04:02 AM Re: My favorite verse that encapsulates all others. [Re: tekku]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: tekku
What on earth? eek

Someone please tell me this is a practical joke....right?

Tekku, It has been said that, given enough time, in a group of 200 chimpanzees, one would eventually type "War and Peace."
I think the chimps are a hell of a lot closer than this guy will ever get.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405444 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements