Topic Options
#378221 - 04/17/09 07:33 AM enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses
taxcollector Offline

from the horses mouth sorry about that

since i cant afford so never will have a card from Church of Satan with privilages such as letting me enter other locked forums (hidden). i reserve the right to be a non card hold member with no privilages.

because i admire Church of Satan i request to understand the development of a passage in my satanic book satans bible.

cant recall where it is but its destroy the weak mind. hope fully i can gain enough identical ideas here to add to my essay. id respect any and all your view on my concern to understand more.

my essays title is the concept of sin in the bible and books

but you can call it shit for know if you so choose.

its so far on the 8th page and in admiration of cos id like to add an area or two treating it as high regard.

so as to say the blue pill might be an arguement

nights templer didnt want judgement day so i excepted, they prefered measurement and the internet timed it. because both were boring to me, so thats why i want to be around them. there mene though, so a protocal (mean) uses my passward paycheck to locate cactus jack speaking for me. {shit hole wwf} and another protocall to get juice from it is being produced. in an agreement to be admirable 3:37 am today. bullfrog gives leanounsy for any of my computers to have control of all robot armies and all my websites can be back up. this weekend during war we need to study and learn with our own people cos we need to approach in an admirable way because all bullshit aside we cos pain in you! because evil has to be fed on lust not ego the ones in witchcraft while finding love is admirable god head is not allowed. one billion religious people admire providing many forms of guidence one since the mid evil day was to gain on going support (controlled(admirable nothingness) on my light switch (by computers)) for it is said in Church of Satan destroy the weak mind so i ask why make things in life easy.

and yes the athiest pillar of faith being correctness and grammer is in the essay somewhere. so stab at er i suspect is in order.

im not really searching for a debate but test this test that i understand. though if you push my buttons ill get banned so i hope your kind. id like to add intelagent design perhaps if the price is right.

if you wish to call this manipulation or hopefully a witchcraft spell enjoy.

Edited by taxcollector (04/17/09 07:34 AM)

#378222 - 04/17/09 07:44 AM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: taxcollector]
WolfMoon Offline

zombie

#378223 - 04/17/09 07:48 AM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: WolfMoon]
taxcollector Offline

sorry the only way i can relate is eye candy developed from matalica this is your life meaning me

here is the video if you arent familiar with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt5pDHrD8UY

Edited by taxcollector (04/17/09 07:57 AM)

#378227 - 04/17/09 08:20 AM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: taxcollector]
taxcollector Offline

im soory it seems as though ive posted in the wrong forum can you move this in the right forum for me i cant

#378228 - 04/17/09 08:33 AM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: taxcollector]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Wow, just. . . wow. . .

If anybody was able to make sense of that, please, let me know.

#378266 - 04/17/09 10:35 PM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
taxcollector Offline

after reading the post below i suspect the weak minds our the christians for not giving witchcraft and satanizm a motivational chance in the continuence of progress within society am i correct

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=20629#Post20629

#378374 - 04/19/09 03:10 AM Re: enough of the yahoo idiots i believe in hearing it from the horses [Re: taxcollector]
taxcollector Offline

well i suppose starting war gets more difficult these days i was willing and able but a no go. perhaps like the old saying goes try and try again. i have good cos to start war but thats my business

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406026 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements