Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#295253 - 01/02/08 12:09 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Infgoat Offline

Loc: New York
I received my HKP medallion about a week ago. It was a gift from my lady, she knew I had been wanting it for some time. I had a black medallion from a cheap online store and it was so atrocious that even the Hebrew was written wrong, in complete gibberish. When I finally received my new medallion it was breath taking. I ordered the spectral white color on the black gun metal, it looks phenomenal, so crisp and clear; it is simply perfect in every way. A magnificent product that I will wear from this day forth.

#327529 - 05/13/08 08:12 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Subversion]
Perseus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Subversion
For Todd from NSW:

Hey mate, I'm in Melbourne, but I was able to order the Baphomet medallion from CoS Emporium and get them to send it over here no problems. We don't need a distributor here because we can simply order it from the source and they will mail it to you, as they did me. It's worth it- I love my medallion!

HS!

Yes I can see your point but.
It takes so long to get here and I think what he was trying to say was that, with a distributor in our area it would be alot quicker to recieve orders if we were to send off for something.

#339889 - 07/12/08 08:21 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Perseus]
Spellunker Offline

Loc: England
I recently bought a Medallion and was wondering if anyone knew of a place online that I could buy something to put it on that is preferably black and ship's to the UK?

#366934 - 12/31/08 01:19 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Spellunker]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I ordered the HK 1.75" black on silver metal medallion, and wear it on a piece of black cord - it looks absolutely stunning, and I was so impressed with the detail and quality of the product, that I recently ordered the 1" black medallion as well. I have a thick, silver snake chain like the one in the pic on the CoS Emporium website, so thanks to that, I already know it's going to look sensational!

I had to wait a few weeks for my first medallion to arrive, and no doubt I'll have to wait for the second one too, but the quality,workmanship and detail that has gone in to these makes the wait truly worthwhile.

www.vampiretemple.com

#367084 - 01/03/09 01:21 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Kel9]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

You will love your 1 incher. It is perfect.

I wear it often. coopdevil

#367481 - 01/05/09 06:38 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: HellofallHells]
Diabolicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NW Ohio
I just ordered the HK 1.75" black on silver metal medallion as well, and though I have not seen it in person, I know it will be awesome from the pic, and from what other people are saying about it.

#367771 - 01/08/09 05:15 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diabolicus]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Don't worry Diabolicus, you won't be disappointed!

I received my membership packet last Monday, and was pleasantly surprised to find a small grey on silver medallion included.
I'm really impressed with the detail on such a small piece, and it looks beautiful on a silver chain!

I'm still looking forward to seeing the 1" black on silver Baph'I ordered, though I love my little grey one so much, I'll have to alternate between the two I think!

Good on you to whoever makes these, you've done a sensational job. smile

www.vampiretemple.com

#369949 - 01/26/09 07:01 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Kel9]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I just got the Imperial Purple/Black 1.75" in the mail the other day. Very high quality piece.

#372916 - 02/26/09 12:08 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

I've had the one inch, black on silver medallion for a few weeks now, and for such a small piece, no detail has been spared, and it looks stunning on a silver snake chain!

www.vampiretemple.com

#373008 - 02/27/09 07:25 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
Originally Posted By: Dragonfish
I just got the Imperial Purple/Black 1.75" in the mail the other day. Very high quality piece.

I ordered the same one, can't wait to get it. coopdevil

#373150 - 02/28/09 08:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Schadenfreude-6]
Furrtiv Offline

Loc: Derbyshire, England
I've had my 1" grey Baphomet medallion for a few months now and it's perfect - very robsut and beautiful. Sadly, I need a new chain as the previous one broke, so I haven't worn it for a couple of weeks, but as soon as I can find a suitable chain or cord, it will be going back on!

#380697 - 05/07/09 05:03 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Can anyone tell me how long it took for their Medallion to arrive?

I've been patiently waiting for 8 weeks now.

Does it normally take this long to receive a Baphomet Medallion?

Anyone?

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#380779 - 05/08/09 03:23 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I've been wondering the same thing. I ordered one way back in February sometime. And it still hasn't arrived.

I know Magister Ventrue clearly states in the CoS Emporium to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery as they are shipped from a source outside the Emporium.

But, as you said, it has been more than 8 weeks.

#380802 - 05/08/09 08:43 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
crystalclear Offline

CoS Member

Loc: VA
I received mine in about a week, and have ordered two different times. They are lovely!

"The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them" Queen Victoria

#381023 - 05/10/09 11:33 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
It's been 13 weeks and I've still not received mine.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements