Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#381058 - 05/10/09 06:35 PM Sex Ed
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
I would like to know some more tricks and positions in order to surpise my partner sexually. Would some of you care to share some things you have done for the fun of it and had gotten positive feedback? I would like to try new things and delve into new areas of sexuality. Please also feel free to share some of your experiences if you want. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#381074 - 05/10/09 10:13 PM Re: Sex Ed [Re: LordofDarkness]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Try Cosmopolitan magazine. I've heard they are all over that kind of shit. There are usually full sections at your local bookstore detailing that as well.

Grab yourself a consenting dame, a fifteen dollar book, and go to it. It's always worked for me.

#381077 - 05/10/09 11:41 PM Re: Sex Ed [Re: LordofDarkness]
J. Favenris Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Since sensual pleasure is subjective, I think you should talk to your partner first about this. I think sexual experimentation is very healthy as long as the two people (or more coopdevil) involved are comfortable.

Bringing a surprise into the bedroom may upset your partner. Talk with them, perhaps he/she has some idea about what they would like to do as well.

#381078 - 05/10/09 11:43 PM Re: Sex Ed [Re: LordofDarkness]
Ebenezer Scrooge Offline

Loc: New England
http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sex-Book-...6752&sr=8-1

I read this book for the first time at 11-12...what? You can't buy Playboy at 11-12, so you got to make due with what you can find.

As I recall, this book was very enlightening to me as a child, and I can remember quite a bit from reading this book. Might be worth checking into.

I recommend not buying a used version, though. sick

Sex, like all things in life, demands study and practice, practice, practice. wink

I don't mean to sound bitter,cold,or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.-Bill Hicks

#381083 - 05/11/09 01:48 AM Re: Sex Advice From Whiskey. [Re: LordofDarkness]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I will impart some advice.

Never take any notice of how high a woman's horse is. Many of them love high horses. They can fool themselves - but don't let them fool you.

Always remember that every last one of them is just a dirty whore.

Keep this in mind at all times when you man-handle her to where you want her and command...

"come here you dirty little thing!"

And then proceed to give it her until she lies there dizzy and unable to walk.

Trust me, everything else involved in your sex life together revolves around this simple premise.

There will be people here thinking I'm joking.

And then there are ladies who know. skull

#381093 - 05/11/09 09:00 AM Re: Sex Advice From Whiskey. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
I will impart some advice. Always remember that every last one of them is just a dirty whore.
And then there are ladies who know.

Once again, you are so eloquent dear Sir.

Also, you are correct with your observations and advice as well. coopdevil

#381159 - 05/11/09 08:35 PM Re: Sex Advice From Whiskey. [Re: MissMina1556]
Hedonist Offline

Loc: Australia
Books, scmooks - you need to go on instinct my friend...

The most important thing is to be able to sense what is pleasuring her and take it to new heights - you'll find that if you give your partner multiple orgasms and she begs for you to come, when you finally release all that tension you have been building it will be sooooo much more intense than if you concentrated solely on what feels good for you...

At the end of the day, positions in themselves don't count for much, and if they are contrived it's just a waste of time. What counts is rhythm, angles of penetration and pure, unadulterated lust.

Don't make it predictable either, keep her on her toes so she doesn't know exactly what is going to happen next (though of course, always respect her boundaries - don't do anything that she doesn't like because that defeats the purpose of a GOOD fuck). At the end of it, when she she can barely walk, her hair is all over the place and she says to you 'where have you been all my life?' or simply stares at you in awe, you'll know you've got it right... wink

Practice makes perfect too... Hehe.

HS!

#381175 - 05/12/09 01:08 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: LordofDarkness]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
First of all, you should ask her what she likes. If that don't work, well you better practice so that you know that kind of thing. Once you establish a pretty open sexual relationship and know if boudaries exist, you can pretty much do anything.

I might also suggest getting a copy of Kama Sutra. The more illustrations the better. Once your comfortable enough with your partner you can use it as a reference guide with them.

A good portion of the women I've been with (okay maybe all) like Passion. The kind you'll find in a nice little gem called "9 1/2 weeks" starring Kim Bassinger and Mickey Rourke.

I perform lots of oral, after she comes the first time she'll usually talk a bit more so ask her then. Also, you have to use the Big Boy voice when you ask otherwise you'll come off like Urkel. "Please Laura can I stick it in your ass?" (not too sexy)

#381176 - 05/12/09 01:15 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: S810]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> after she comes the first time she'll usually talk a bit more so ask her then. <<

Bullshit!

After she comes, kick her out of bed and tell her to go and make you a cup of tea.

#381178 - 05/12/09 01:17 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Or do that.

#381179 - 05/12/09 01:31 AM Re: Sex Advice From Whiskey. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Always remember that every last one of them is just a dirty whore.

Keep this in mind at all times when you man-handle her to where you want her and command...

And men are different in this respect? I'm pretty clear we're all whores too, but would be interested on your take on it.

Edited by Scion (05/12/09 01:32 AM)

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#381184 - 05/12/09 04:23 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: LordofDarkness]
inky Offline

Anticipation equals success for any involved, however it can be created.

Foreplay is underrated but useful.

If there's a level of comfort then don't ask, just do it.

If your partner runs away screaming bloody murder, then you should have made the knots tighter.

#381192 - 05/12/09 06:07 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

>> after she comes the first time she'll usually talk a bit more so ask her then. <<

Bullshit!

After she comes, kick her out of bed and tell her to go and make you a cup of tea.

Works for me! One lump or two? witch

#381197 - 05/12/09 08:59 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: MissMina1556]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: MissMina1556
Works for me! One lump or two? witch

Three. coopdevil

#381199 - 05/12/09 09:01 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: DCLXVI]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member