Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#381340 - 05/13/09 12:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
So - since there are at least two of us who haven't received our Medallions in over 9 weeks, is there someone we can contact where they are shipped from - to find out the status of our orders?

Does anyone know the contact information of the place where the Baphomet Medallions are shipped?

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#381404 - 05/14/09 08:49 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: crystalclear]
Zsche Offline

Adrasteia -

Did you order either of your medallions in the past three months? I'm just trying to figure out why some people receive theirs quickly - and others wait for three months or more.

I'm just anticipating the arrival of mine - as I want to proudly wear it.

Has anyone received a Baphomet Medallion that they have ordered since February 2009? Perhaps they are backordered?

Thanks,

Sabin

Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#381433 - 05/14/09 02:32 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
On 28 February, I ordered an HKP Baphomet and issue 16 of NLM magazine. I got the magazine in just under a month.
Still waitinf for my HKPB.
I do realize that they are shipped from a location other than CoS Emporium in Texas. And, I believe, the Good MAgister states that they are made on an "as ordered" basis. I alsp realize that people have things to do.

I'm thinking it could possibly be the company that makes the Baphomets, for some reason, has fallen behind.

#381754 - 05/18/09 09:24 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Yes - I too ordered a medallion and some Baphomet stickers on March 11th. I received the stickers promptly, but I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my medallion.

There is someone else who is also waiting for a medallion who has posted reply in the following forum:

Forums The Devil's Market CoS Emporium.com CoS Emporium ordering issue.

I directed them to this forum and the recent conversation.

#381759 - 05/18/09 09:42 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
For all of you eagerly waiting on the Medallions, I just want to thank you for your patience, the medallions were back-ordered but they are shipping this week. You should have your medallion in hand shortly!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#381782 - 05/18/09 01:26 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Magister Frost]
Zsche Offline

Magister Ventrue -

Thank you for your response! I can't wait to receive my medallion!

#381815 - 05/18/09 05:18 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
TheBlackSheep696 Offline

Loc: Dundee,Scotland
Magister Ventrue -

thanks for putting this information on here for us,I'm looking forward to receiving my medallion

#381947 - 05/20/09 09:27 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I ordered 2 of them 3 weeks ago, I'm hoping mine will be arriving too!

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#382654 - 05/26/09 09:28 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diwanna]
Zsche Offline

My Baphomet Medallion just arrived!

Exquisite craftsmanship. Well worth the wait - but I now know why I was anticipating it's arrival so much.

#382669 - 05/26/09 11:15 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Magister Frost]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I just recieved my red Medallion today, WOW.
Very nice.
The time I have waited for this fantastic Medallion was worth the wait.

Thank you very much.
I will definitely purchase a few more real soon

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#382712 - 05/26/09 04:48 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
My medallion arrived today!

#382751 - 05/26/09 10:39 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
Same here... One Black, One White Both 1.75" and beautiful. Thanks

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#382817 - 05/27/09 01:31 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diwanna]
Dorian_Grey Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I just recieved my as well. It's beautiful, well worth the wait.

#386013 - 06/26/09 01:04 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Alice_DeVille]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
This looks like a really nice Medallion. And after reading these reviews, and also dealing with another company that are very poor with their customer service, I have decided to place a order for the midnight black Medallion. Looking foward to getting it and wearing it proudly.

#391942 - 08/18/09 01:10 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: RagingSea]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I'm considering buying one of these medallions, but I simply can't decide which type to get. Right now I'm trying to decide between: 1.75" black on silver, 1.75" red on black and 1" black on silver.

Which one do you guys reccomend? And does the 1.75" look awkwardly large?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12173 Members
73 Forums
43940 Topics
405811 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements